B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (March)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Wherever Sera goes, she is ALWAYS apart the others, whether intentionnaly or not ... That is why I think she should leave ... Plus the fact that she does NOTHING at all ... 

Don't think she does it on purpose. I kinda feel sorry for her. Except when she disturbs Arian's bates. I have no sympathy then ,towards anyone. 😡

This is just a wild theory: If she does have some sort of social problems, doesn't do eye contact etc, maybe she was thinking if she was a RLC girl she would not have to meet anyone and her audience is remote, just a camera and she would never have to interact with anyone. The parties may have come as a surprise!!

Has anyone noticed that the girl are only drinking water tonight?They did have a good smoke break although they had trouble keeping the cigarette lit. I must have seen the lighter spark about three or four times.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

This is just a wild theory: If she does have some sort of social problems, doesn't do eye contact etc, maybe she was thinking if she was a RLC girl she would not have to meet anyone and her audience is remote, just a camera and she would never have to interact with anyone. The parties may have come as a surprise!!

I agree neil, that's a wild theory.:smile: