B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (March)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I don't know anymore if it's Sera and Radi's tension or just Claire's clinginess 

Claire's a nice person (when not drunk).  I think she just wants them to make peace.  She also tried that with L&A when there was tension between them in B5.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Claire's a nice person (when not drunk).  I think she just wants them to make peace.  She also tried that with L&A when there was tension between them in B5.

Yeah, but she also kept talking and laughing at Sera's face when she was baking or on the phone

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Good positive comment,,hope it catches on😉

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that I'm caught up I will leave it to y'all.....I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke cigarettes that is LOL

Congratulations, I think. May that feeling come over you again soon.😉

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Strange, I guess the girls in b4 dont like her either, though they did seem to get along just fine, just Sera being a bit out of place as usual.

It's possible. Maybe they don't like her but they can tolerate her. Sera pretty much always had a holier-than-thou attitude in general ever since she first showed up on RLC. The interactions at B4 seemed to be rather brief and sporadic.

• Upvote 2