Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Lo scrivo meglio, se Leora non è interessata a stare su RLC prima di tutto non partiva per Praga, sarebbe rimasta in Russia. Partendo per Praga per stare su RLC ha accettato i benefits e gli svantaggi del progetto. Che sia interessata a stare su RLC lo dimostra il fatto che ieri si è messa a ballare di fronte alle telecamere quando poteva uscire o stare sul divano a fare niente. 

Secondo me il problema è diverso, a Leora PIACE essere ripresa. Lo ha mostrato quando era in Russia e anche ieri. Il problema è che piace solo a lei ma non tanto alla sua cerchia di amici che si è fatta a Praga. Questi suoi amici e fidanzato non capirebbero il suo stare nuda di fronte alle telecamere per questo conduce, in maniera goffa, la sua vita in questo modo. 

I agree totally with you and your points that she likes the benefits of RLC , the exposure on cameras and being popular and people talk about her and everything that this life offers .

The thing personally for me , it isn’t if she likes her friends or not , if she spends her nights out to different people every time , where she goes to eat , to drink , I don’t care about Leora’s life out of her apartment , she is pleased to do completely as she thinks it is better for her and actually I like this , because she decides then what’s better for her .

But inside the apartment , I personally have demands on what she does , this is because we all know she has a life outside . If she had no friends , If she was alone , if so many things ... I could easily accept the life she has currently inside the apartment ( feeling lonely , no friends , bored , with no direction of her life ) ... But she has a luxury apartment , how can she have all these friends outside and not even once have some of them for a karaoke evening ? A movie evening ? A cooking class ? A shisha evening ? I don’t speak the male friends that maybe lot will think , I speak about generally any of her friends . 

It is so strange for me to understand that she can spend nights away to her “ friends “ ( that as you say maybe she doesn’t like so much ) and not have them inside her place . It is difficult for me what she keeps on answering after almost 1,5 years to the question “ Leora , where do you live in Prague ?”  “Aah , yes I know “ .. “ And what do you do for a living “ “ .. tell me what answers are given to this question.. I personally can’t explain how a woman that she has no problem to have anal dildo sessions , masturbate almost everyday to thousand  of people and have open sex sessions in the past , that she is shy or embarrassed to show her working place to others .. I can’t possibly understand if she is shy with that . 

Then it was about security perhaps. But afraid of what ? Stalking ? She is doing this for 8 years and she can control a whole audience and she doesn’t know how to control this ? But the question is again one ... “ Leora , how do you make your money here , what do you do for a living “ ... is it anyone of us here at the forum to answer this with logic ? 

Other than that , I pay RLC to see the life of other people , luckily for me I watch the other apartments and I am compensated of the description .. but there are many who watch only this place .. if 19,95€ per month or 44,95€ are considered for them a fair price . I honestly can’t complain if they are fine with that for themselves . 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

But what is the problem  

Leora Been all week 

And now it will leave today and return tomorrow or Sunday 

According to her, she is here at home 

And are you happy dear friend pulo that you saw her masturbate and dance for some minutes all this time ? Are you satisfied with this ? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, I appreciate Leora's willingness to get ready from 3pm to go out at 7pm when she just has to go and eat at someone's house. The way she was dressed it looked like she was going to eat in some restaurant but there are restrictions and I guess restaurants are closed in the evening. 

Restaurant can only sell take away . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree totally with you and your points that she likes the benefits of RLC , the exposure on cameras and being popular and people talk about her and everything that this life offers .

The thing personally for me , it isn’t if she likes her friends or not , if she spends her nights out to different people every time , where she goes to eat , to drink , I don’t care about Leora’s life out of her apartment , she is pleased to do completely as she thinks it is better for her and actually I like this , because she decides then what’s better for her .

But inside the apartment , I personally have demands on what she does , this is because we all know she has a life outside . If she had no friends , If she was alone , if so many things ... I could easily accept the life she has currently inside the apartment ( feeling lonely , no friends , bored , with no direction of her life ) ... But she has a luxury apartment , how can she have all these friends outside and not even once have some of them for a karaoke evening ? A movie evening ? A cooking class ? A shisha evening ? I don’t speak the male friends that maybe lot will think , I speak about generally any of her friends . 

It is so strange for me to understand that she can spend nights away to her “ friends “ ( that as you say maybe she doesn’t like so much ) and not have them inside her place . It is difficult for me what she keeps on answering after almost 1,5 years to the question “ Leora , where do you live in Prague ?”  “Aah , yes I know “ .. “ And what do you do for a living “ “ .. tell me what answers are given to this question.. I personally can’t explain how a woman that she has no problem to have anal dildo sessions , masturbate almost everyday to thousand  of people and have open sex sessions in the past , that she is shy or embarrassed to show her working place to others .. I can’t possibly understand if she is shy with that . 

Then it was about security perhaps. But afraid of what ? Stalking ? She is doing this for 8 years and she can control a whole audience and she doesn’t know how to control this ? But the question is again one ... “ Leora , how do you make your money here , what do you do for a living “ ... is it anyone of us here at the forum to answer this with logic ? 

Other than that , I pay RLC to see the life of other people , luckily for me I watch the other apartments and I am compensated of the description .. but there are many who watch only this place .. if 19,95€ per month or 44,95€ are considered for them a fair price . I honestly can’t complain if they are fine with that for themselves . 

Leora è piena di contraddizioni. Io ormai ho smesso di chiedermi perché fa certe cose ma non altre. 

Sarebbe bello chiederlo personalmente a lei ma non credo che sia possibile. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fucking hell part 3 love it

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Restaurant can only sell take away . 

Lo immaginavo. 

È la stessa restrizione che c'è anche in Italia. 

Mi chiedo perché ci abbia messo tutto il pomeriggio a vestirsi e truccarsi per bene quando alla fine va a mangiare dentro ad una casa (che sia delle sue amiche o del fidanzato). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Leora è piena di contraddizioni. Io ormai ho smesso di chiedermi perché fa certe cose ma non altre. 

Sarebbe bello chiederlo personalmente a lei ma non credo che sia possibile. 

I think my problem is that she has this two way life , when I can’t explain it with logical arguments . Other than that , I want that she is happy , if this is happiness for her , who am I to judge it ? But if I don’t believe she is happy , this why i come and post here and trying with other members to have good discussions , no matter if we agree or not . At the end , a happy Leora , a relaxed Leora , we all know how great for the community here can be .

il y a 3 minutes, jetlag8 a dit :

Très bien dit Howard, je ne pourrais pas être plus d'accord.

Au niveau culturel Léora a passé ses plus jeunes années en couple en Russie a lire , peindre ,fabriquer des poupées.Au niveau sexe tranquille ,calme ,soft .Vous croyais qu'a Prague elle va rester a la maison pour des loisirs créatifs.Pour son bonheur et pour le notre il lui faudrait un boyfriend a l'appartement.

• Haha 2