Agnia (2021) Part #2

50 minutes ago, misterme said:

Is it me or is this an unusual time for a handyman to call? 🤔

I guess it was her excuse to have him over at 2am haha. Or maybe he's just there for her to tease like she normally does

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

I guess it was her excuse to have him over at 2am haha. Or maybe he's just there for her to tease like she normally does

Seems a right little prick teaser don't think she has any intention of letting him get anywhere.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

Totally agree. The only thing he's gonna get tonight are blue balls.

I don't think blue balls is real. I mean in the since that it's painful or agonizing. I have gotten the point of cumming and been denied and I wouldn't say that felt anything other maybe some dissatisfaction. I think guys fake this pretend agony much like they do sometimes whenever the get hit in the balls. Yes, it can hurt to get hit in the balls, but most of the time it's really painless and guys just make it to look painful in order to look manly in front of others.  

39 minutes ago, Tiffanys said:

I don't think blue balls is real. I mean in the since that it's painful or agonizing. I have gotten the point of cumming and been denied and I wouldn't say that felt anything other maybe some dissatisfaction. I think guys fake this pretend agony much like they do sometimes whenever the get hit in the balls. Yes, it can hurt to get hit in the balls, but most of the time it's really painless and guys just make it to look painful in order to look manly in front of others.  

Still, why did she torture him like that?  Not even a hand job??  That was some major denial.

47 minutes ago, Tiffanys said:

Blue balls or not I knew he wasn't getting anything from this tease 😂. I don' t think she's ever been penetrated on here

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Still, why did she torture him like that?  Not even a hand job??  That was some major denial.

2 hours ago, Ijs1016 said:

Blue balls or not I knew he wasn't getting anything from this tease 😂. I don' t think she's ever been penetrated on here

It's a fucked up gig where she actually gets paid more to tease than to have sex. Easy money VHTV style! It's all a hustle for your view, I mean money. Voyeurs are easy targets. I just wonder why they don't fuck with the cam johns more than they do already. If I were a girl on VHTV, I'd fuck with the audience hard and laugh my ass off cashing the checks. 🤑😁