Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

I agree with most of the sentiments expressed here. I also think that they are a nice couple with a strong bond and that they have a good future together and that they are capable of working through any issues they may encounter, now or in the future. 

The main thing would be whether they have libidos that match and can be accommodated by one another.

He may have no inclination to stray as his needs are being met, thanks to having a partner who's young and beautiful, as well as intelligent and warm in nature who he's comfortable with.

He will know of his own shortcomings, if not completely then one by one, as he tries to overcome them, her pleasure and satisfaction being the most pressing matter to deal with right now.

As I said, I think they can work through these issues as they are a decent couple.

Maybe post-covid things could change if she has been making progress through her studies and exploring new things, while he may have stagnated, but we can only surmise that.

Martina may not entertain huge expectations of what Alberto can achieve once things get back to normal with the economy and the world. She may just want some certainty.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Party at B4 tonight??

doubt it most everyone is gone from B4 most parties you would have a lot of them already starting to get ready by this time showers and picking out clothes that kinda thing

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

doubt it most everyone is gone from B4 most parties you would have a lot of them already starting to get ready by this time showers and picking out clothes that kinda thing

Agreed.  I am just trying to get in on the speculating!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ruperto De La Vega said:

Les voy a decir que nunca vi una valenciana tan guapa y con buen cuerpo como Martina

es de castellon no de valencia , ¿ cuantas valencianas has visto tu ? jajajaja