Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

I totally agree with Sergio, Martina was with N&B last night and from what I read while catching up, she is probably with them again right now.  Poor Alberto, poor Anthony, those guys don't have a clue what is hitting them square in the face!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with Sergio, Martina was with N&B last night and from what I read while catching up, she is probably with them again right now.  Poor Alberto, poor Anthony, those guys don't have a clue what is hitting them square in the face!!

Ok, I know I'll probably get shit for this... but who is "Anthony", and how does he relate to the Martina/Alberto/Nelly/Bogdan situation?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, I know I'll probably get shit for this... but who is "Anthony", and how does he relate to the Martina/Alberto/Nelly/Bogdan situation?

Only Anthony is Anthony of B5 (Loraine & Anthony).  I'm scratching my head too why he was reference here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Only Anthony is Anthony of B5 (Loraine & Anthony).  I'm scratching my head too why he was reference here.

First off, I could give a rats ass about Bogdan and that's why he wasn't included with Alberto & Anthony.  Alberto & Anthony are two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl.  Nothing can save those two now, Martina is hooked on some ugly bitches pussy and Loraine cheats on Anthony with boy toy......nuff said!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1