explaining

jon

if he cheated on alma he really is a stupid ass fuck .

the girl has everything most of the men dream of , i know if she was my girlfriend i for sure didn't stay up for wanking my ass of all night , instead i would fuck her all night , treat her better and more , don't know what alma sees in that guy ...

Alma,

You are a beautiful lady!  We all love watching you, very much.  When you masturbate, we all lose our minds.  Please don't stop turning all of us on…we truly love it!

Also, buy a Hitachi Magic Wand, and you can enjoy an orgasm any time.

I'm just saying, They don't sound like a couple that just broke up.  plus... they way they were cuddling last night while watching tv didn't look like a relationship gone south  to me.... so i honestly think  this whole "break up" thing  is all just  some flared up emotions during an argument.  it happens to everyone.

if they really broke up.... what is going on at this very moment  would not be happening.

Pretty sure it's been mentioned in other threads, he cheated, they broke up, he moved out for a few days then came back, they argued, she took him back like the needy thing she is.

She is the one showing affection, clinging to him, he sits at a distance and keeps to himself, unless he wants sex.

She still does everything for him, he's a lazy slob that needs a mummy to look after him.