Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

8 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Here in Portugal today 

It's already open 

Cafes, schools, beauty salons and hairdressers  

Most of the trade is still closed 

It's fine to be open but if cases start to rise then everything goes back to lockdown and then people are  fodido.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's fine to be open but if cases start to rise then everything goes back to lockdown and then people are  fodido.

everyone is already out on the street and shopping 

It doesn't take much to close again 

This all ends only for next year 2022 

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As soon as weather gets warmer , the whole Western Hemisphere will slowly start living a more normal life .. a bit after catholic easter , give or take , then all this shit will start becoming one of the worst experiences that the world faced and better days will be happening much more in frequency than what has been the last almost 13 months ..and as any pandemic or similar characterization status , it takes usually 24 months that it gets eliminated the way it was first introduced ..by December , it will be completely all back to normal , we will just live with this virus in our lives like the HIV virus , the Flu virus , the Ebola and so many others 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Looks like Malia Aunty has arrived so no fun tonight I suppose.

E penso che per tutta la settimana, a parte qualche lampo di Leora, non faranno niente. Almeno di solito è così. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

everyone is already out on the street and shopping 

It doesn't take much to close again 

This all ends only for next year 2022 

Everyone is hoping it ends.  With 5 new variants of COVID coming into play they don't know if the current vaccine is good enough to handle the load or they need a separate vaccine.  In Canada where I am from I can't get a vaccine until September or October. So I get too see the result of the current vaccine used on others before I make a decision to get one myself when the time comes. So far I have managed to avoid the whole thing since it began.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone is hoping it ends.  With 5 new variants of COVID coming into play they don't know if the current vaccine is good enough to handle the load or they need a separate vaccine.  In Canada where I am from I can't get a vaccine until September or October. So I get too see the result of the current vaccine used on others before I make a decision to get one myself when the time comes. So far I have managed to avoid the whole thing since it began.

I'm in Canada too and I have an appointment to get the Pfizer vaccine shot on March 23rd.

• Like 1