Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It was easier for me to quit the alcohol than it was smoking.  I was a full blown alcoholic for 20 years before I gave up the drinking back in 1995. After some deaths of some friends I drank with made me change.  Only thing now is my past has come back to haunt me with health issues that no doctor has been able to find the root cause of it.  They just keep prescribing Lasix and make me take a piss 40 times a day.

I guess I am fortunate. I simply made my mind up that when the pack of Kools I had in my shirt pocket got empty. That there were no more cigs to be found. I was up to three packs a day at that time. That was thirty years ago. 

I can tell you, being 18 years older than you are. You will not want to be taking anything the will add to the urge to take a piss. Mother nature, and your prostrate will be all you want to deal with !

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

It seems that the only way for some friendly chats and opinions to be read here at this thread , it is when they are off topic , when serious things are mentioned , at least no confused or smile emojis . 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

sont super decevante  toute les deux on dirait un rituel aucune initiatives perssonelle leora etait bien plus inventive toute seule au vus des video que j ai vue sur hotscope depuis malia toujours la meme rengaine meme les ecart de cuisses sont controlee je peut vous dire par experience quand les cuisses sont ouverte normalement par desir et par envie la vulve est apparente a leora c est toujours colle meme quand malia la caresse pas normal tout ca !! 

• Confused 2