B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

26 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Radislava could possibly have someone out in the ''real'' world where she comes from that she cares about and does not want to disappoint him in some way? People DO have lives outside this RLC project,and is likely she has a boyfriend,,look at her,she's beautiful,young,no more than 23 i'm thinking,and has been to many places in this world.

RAGNAR, you don't count. 🤣

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So .. you are now telling me that you wouldn’t have any problem if your  GF would spread her legs and show her private parts to others ... it is different if you go to a nudist beach by the way , just to catch you on any similar comment 

The way you talk, you don't seem to have a problem with any of the tenant doing whatever on cam.  Your standard excuses are they will do what they want and these terrible times.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Allow???? If Radislava was my GF,(OMG the thought)i would let her live her life the way she wants,i would hold her opinions and values above everything else,and what she has been doing on RLC,,,has been no big deal,,,so what.In other words,,Radislava is no pig,as i said before,,she stands out,above the crowd.

hate to burst your bubble, she's melting into the crowd.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The way you talk, you don't seem to have a problem with any of the tenant doing whatever on cam.  Your standard excuses are they will do what they want and these terrible times.

Tenants should do whatever they are pleased .. but having guys / BFs in the real world that “ allow “ ( don’t know another word ) them to become sexual desires performing acts on cameras, i personally wouldn’t be fine with that if one of them was my GF ... any single woman , I would have no problem doing the craziest stuff ..