B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Allow???? If Radislava was my GF,(OMG the thought)i would let her live her life the way she wants,i would hold her opinions and values above everything else,and what she has been doing on RLC,,,has been no big deal,,,so what.

I thought a relation  is obligations that need to be preserved between two people in order to work ... allowing something is part of discussing a decision and not just the GF decided to do something and you are ok with that and that’s it .. so , if she comes back home and tells you , I was in an apartment , masturbating in front of others , would you be ok with that ? 

Just now, ddhm said:

I thought a relation  is obligations to at need to be preserved between two people in order to work ... allowing something is part of discussing a decision and not just the GF decided to do something and you are ok with that and that’s it .. so , if she comes back home and tells you , I was in an apartment , masturbating in front of others , would you be ok with that ? 

But there is a difference between marriage and just GF.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Sometimes the chase is better than the catch my outback friend.

But Radi has a "few kangaroos loose it the top paddock"

(Australia, slang) Things not quite right in one's head; a situation of mental confusion

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But Radi has a "few kangaroos loose it the top paddock"

(Australia, slang) Things not quite right in one's head; a situation of mental confusion

What leads you to say that?

Just now, wooders78 said:

claires throwing everything at her now, last chace saloon

Claire has her way , good heart person as we have said , Carlos’s easy victim 😇

• Like 1