B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

On cameras and for the RLC site , they are presented officially as a couple .. I think they have a partnership for RLC and not something that will be serious when they are out , but they are years together if we think his previous Loraine’s presence and appearance 

You are so full of shit.....hypocrite all the way!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

let's face the facts loraine doesn't have passion she does it clearly for the views so why do you expect Anthony to be turned on by her especially when pam & amalia is next to him 🤷‍♂️

I mean who would you really want to have loraine or amalia & pam😂

Honestly, in the "Real World", I'd rather have Loraine every day of the week and twice on Sunday's instead of Pam or Amalia and I don't even like the bitch!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so all that preaching of "Real Life" suddenly becomes NULL & VOID!!

“Breaking the rules “ that Loraine has established with him in my opinion and as I have stated in the past . 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

pull your head out of your southern region and let your brain talk for a chance!!

I always say what I believe , you have a different opinion , just as simple as that . My brain always takes the risk and chance to talk and isn’t hiding from anything or anyone , that’s why if I am completely wrong sometimes , I always come and admit my mistake .