B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (March)

1 minute ago, seb1986 said:

she sould go home nobody like her its been to long she is in b4 yts time to replace her bogdan and the others girls

.... and then follows the next series of silly bullshit show. It's not the people but the concept that doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To bad all this is so artificial. 😟

RLC has completely lost its roots and seems disoriented. 🤐

I feel its a case of 'anything will do' at the moment. Nell is trying hard to stoke it up but my thoughts

''aren't you a bit old for all this'?

• Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

I feel its a case of 'anything will do' at the moment. Nell is trying hard to stoke it up but my thoughts

''aren't you a bit old for all this'?

RLC looking more and more desperate. The cry for new customers is pretty obvious. I am so glad that I no longer pay for this shit.

Nelly and Bodgan had some really great parties in their apartment in Russia. The whole thing was really much more realistic and fun to watch.

It's the GOV concept that sucks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

.... and then follows the next series of silly bullshit show. It's not the people but the concept that doesn't work.

don't care its time to change all this girls with there stupid show ........................

2 minutes ago, daniel_8218 said:

I think girls took something tonight. they don't act just drunk. does anyone know something?

I agree, they can't just be drunk. They have to be high or so. They really must have taken something