B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (March)

il y a 10 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

some of you make it sound like being single very rich and banging super models playboy bunnies and 5,000 dollar a night call girls is a life of misery 😁

lol no of course not, but i would deep down want to know if the person was with me genuinely for me or my wealth, lets face it,  you only have to show a woman your wallet and she will be creaming her briefs. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

some of you make it sound like being single very rich and banging super models playboy bunnies and 5,000 dollar a night call girls is a life of misery 😁

Its how you handle that fortune and fame - some can some can't. Most we never find out what troubled them but you don't top yourself for no reason

il y a 17 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

for that amount of money i would be wanting Jessica alba not some bloody call girl.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Its how you handle that fortune and fame - some can some can't. Most we never find out what troubled them but you don't top yourself for no reason

thing nobody asks is how many of those that killed themselves would have done it even sooner if they had failed in life and their careers tanked,just face it poor people kill them selves middle class people do and rich people do  a certain percent of the population are just never happy and just kill themselves 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thing nobody asks is how many of those that killed themselves would have done it even sooner if they had failed in life and their careers tanked

Perhaps because failure is subjective and in the eye of the beholder, but most of all because there's no answer.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1