B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (March)

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what a great job these people have day drink get high have sex all bills are paid and they even pay you bonuses just for having fun what a rip off my career counselor never told me about that job

But look at the other side of the coin 🪙 these people aren't happy, they're not going to last doing this job, they have very little privacy 🙄 I won't trade my life for theirs 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

But look at the other side of the coin 🪙 these people aren't happy, they're not going to last doing this job, they have very little privacy 🙄 I won't trade my life for theirs 

same could be said of every movie star rock star or star athlete when you make a living in the public eye you lose a lot of privacy,and these RLC people dont look very unhappy when they are all partying and having fun just doing the things young people would be doing anyways in a lot of cases and they get paid for it 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina is definitely no  angel. But when I see these useless  guys (Gina, Nelly and stupid Curly) getting drunk in the afternoon, smoking their joints and behaving like children  then I feel confirmed that the are not the best acquaintances for Martina. They are ptimitive, vukgar and socially below average.

Since they can’t go out and have fun , they are staying home , exposing themselves on things that they could do occasionally per week while at bars / pubs / clubs , so , they respect the Covid rules , they stay home and try to fill their time , it is regular watching them in this mood or let’s say imitate things that should be happening mostly outside and not so often inside their working / living place . 

They are young , they have the benefit of the exaggeration as I also think that you , me and most of us did while at their age .. being crazy and not thinking so much 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

same could be said of every movie star rock star or star athlete when you make a living in the public eye you lose a lot of privacy,and these RLC people dont look very unhappy when they are all partying and having fun just doing the things young people would be doing anyways in a lot of cases and they get paid for it 

I also look at the number of movie stars, rock and roll performers and even sports peopel etc who appear to have everything and commit suicide. I think it was robbie williams who said its great when you are performing and these do in front of   but once that stops its very solitary.

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Since they can’t go out and have fun , they are staying home , exposing themselves on things that they could do occasionally per week while at bars / pubs / clubs , so , they respect the Covid rules , they stay home and try to fill their time , it is regular watching them in this mood or let’s say imitate things that should be happening mostly outside and not so often inside their working / living place . 

They are young , they have the benefit of the exaggeration as I also think that you , me and most of us did while at their age .. being crazy and not thinking so much 

Its great to get naked with my mates and relax on the bed , not been able to do it for a while now since this bloody pandemic🙃

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I also look at the number of movie stars, rock and roll performers and even sports peopel etc who appear to have everything and commit suicide. I think it was robbie williams who said its great when you are performing and these do in front of   but once that stops its very solitary.

edit as these do....

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

its like everything in life sure you can find examples of the one out of a hundred people that are really rich and famous that are miserable but thats a chance i would be willing to take

il y a 4 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

And deep down they will never know if that hot chick on their arm is there for them or the money and what comes with it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1