OnlyFans Request #1

azer99

I wonder how many members will realize that they are going to have to pay a subscription to have access to her photos?
Especially since it could be cheaper to pay a subscription on RLC to see her naked or more every day :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wonder how many members will realize that they are going to have to pay a subscription to have access to her photos?
Especially since it could be cheaper to pay a subscription on RLC to see her naked or more every day :biggrin:

plus you get the other apartments as well.    dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

And so? 

It's not your money, so it's their business if some want to pay a subscription to see her photos and interact with her (which is not possible with a subscription on RLC by the way). 😉

24 minutes ago, azer99 said:

And so? 

It's not your money, so it's their business if some want to pay a subscription to see her photos and interact with her (which is not possible with a subscription on RLC by the way). 😉

You start to intrigue me 😒
Do you gain anything by giving Linda's account information to everyone? I'm obviously talking about money on possible future subscriptions
I ask this because I have heard that it is possible with a sponsorship effect, which would prove that you are not that altruistic in the end.

Personally, I prefer to pay myself a subscription to see her live every day and in all situations rather than a few photos that she wants to publish, but that remains only my opinion of course.

But you are right that it is not possible to discuss with her via RLC, moreover that is a bit like the concept of this project at the start
And that remains only my opinion, but I find it a little dangerous in this case to give the link of her account to everyone who wants it because it allows to know her real identity, she is old enough to know what she does but I find it very limited

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You start to intrigue me 😒
Do you gain anything by giving Linda's account information to everyone? I'm obviously talking about money on possible future subscriptions
I ask this because I have heard that it is possible with a sponsorship effect, which would prove that you are not that altruistic in the end.

Personally, I prefer to pay myself a subscription to see her live every day and in all situations rather than a few photos that she wants to publish, but that remains only my opinion of course.

But you are right that it is not possible to discuss with her via RLC, moreover that is a bit like the concept of this project at the start
And that remains only my opinion, but I find it a little dangerous in this case to give the link of her account to everyone who wants it because it allows to know her real identity, she is old enough to know what she does but I find it very limited

Yes, Linda asked me personally a month ago to advertise her OnlyFans in exchange for money. She said "Hey azer99, go advertise my OnlyFans on CamCaps.net and I'll give you money". 

No seriously... All I did was share her OnlyFans. I never forced anyone to subscribe. I just gave a link, I didn't ask for money from the people who wanted her OnlyFans. They do what they want with the OnlyFans, it's none of my business.