B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

14 minutes ago, Lili2.0 said:

I just watched the full replay back of radi waking up at Claire's and when she left and got home.

As we all know radi has a very specific eating habit, from what I can tell, as radi wanted to leave Claire decided to start cooking breakfast for everyone at this point radi really just wanted to get out of the apartment quickly, before they all had breakfast together, but Claire (being mother hen) talked her into staying and at least having a yogurt and a coffee before she leaves and before everyone wakes up, they sat and had a chat together in the bedroom away, then radi left.

Im not sure why she came home crying (that could be anything) But the way i seen it was maybe the food thing freaked her out a bit and she felt awkward for leaving early and not being able to enjoy breakfast with everyone. also the poor girl had a party night and is knackered so that makes you emotional too!

And the suit case she packed is stuff shes putting into storage winter boots, bags and clothes shes not going to be wearing for a while.

nothing that would  suggest shes going anywhere soon

This has become a "public relations" campaign for the decade!   Sera "trying" to fit in at a B4 party. . didn't work out for her. . Sera working the residents at B2 and B5.  Tonight Sera is cozying up to Ari for a movie.  Whew.....

34 minutes ago, philo said:

Watch the replay and you will see what happened. it is not an assumption.

I don’t have replay .. I watched Radislava going under the covers while Monica was already asleep , Claire took a long cigarette break if I remember correctly and she fell asleep also . After 10 minutes or so , I closed the laptop . 

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Ariana is the most beautiful one here with the perfect body. 

Ariana is the only one who doesn’t give a shit about the cameras and she does whatever she feels like and actually behaving like cameras aren’t existing ☺️ And for this , I am more than pleased to watch her 😇

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Ariana is the most beautiful one here with the perfect body. 

and if she was done you think she would be top cam all the time in her apt........and seeing she is not tell you she is not

Just now, bud2966 said:

and if she was done you think she would be top cam all the time in her apt........and seeing she is not tell you she is not

Normally top cam goes to Leora and Malia 😄  even if they are not doing anything special.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana is the only one who doesn’t give a shit about the cameras and she does whatever she feels like and actually behaving like cameras aren’t existing ☺️ And for this , I am more than pleased to watch her 😇

that is way when she bate's she make's sure that she has herbed covers up till she see that she is top cam .just watch her watch her phone