B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Good thing I have replay. 😁

Vette I am buzzing around like crazy as fast as my little old wings will let me fly from room to room. HAHA I really hope neither one of them will swat my ass !!!!

• Haha 2

il y a 11 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

So people are finally seeing the real Sera. She needs to go. 👎

Some of us have seen the real her during her 1st stint. It was kind of obvious but people are baited by her 'fabulous body' to give a shit on that.

But if RLC could keep her for months during her 1st stint when she showed little nudity and ZERO sexual content, what is stopping them from keeping her for months & months until she decides she is done with this project.

Like I have said so many times, she must be doing a Putin on the RLC management, having them by their balls like Putin has Trump by his hairy balls.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

You know the saying, "hope Springs Eternal"

Rosey, that spring has run dry. All hope is lost with Sera, that poor woman is frozen like rock and I actually kind of feel sorry for her as she has no idea what a real orgasm is like or I believe has she ever felt real sexual pleasure. Hence the name I have given her for years now "The Ice Princess"

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Some of us have seen the real her during her 1st stint. It was kind of obvious but people are baited by her 'fabulous body' to give a shit on that.

But if RLC could keep her for months during her 1st stint when she showed little nudity and ZERO sexual content, what is stopping them from keeping her for months & months until she decides she is done with this project.

Like I have said so many times, she must be doing a Putin on the RLC management, having them by their balls like Putin has Trump by his hairy balls.  

Image result for grip around a mans balls

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1