To many pinned topics

1 hour ago, Callypb said:

There are waaay to many pinned topics in this forum. Many of them could be unpinned. 

I will get to them when I have a moment and lighten it up a bit.  At the moment I'm kind of busy with another task.

Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Callypb said:

There are waaay to many pinned topics in this forum. Many of them could be unpinned. 

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I will get to them when I have a moment and lighten it up a bit.  At the moment I'm kind of busy with another task.

Thanks for letting me know.

Personally I think the general topic and the topic with the funnies should stay pinned. 
The Moments Requests is also important for us Moment operators and should stay pinned too.
The purchase of Membership topic I would move completely outside the VHTV topics so people not visiting the VHTV section will see it too.
The topic with the watermark is kind of handy when new people want post pictures and need the VHTV watermark. But maybe you can move it somewhere different.

The others you can simply unpin I think

• Thanks 1

The general topic, the Archive Moments Request and the rules are the only wich really need to be pinned here. Funnies last post almost 1 month ago. If someone want to post there again use search function. Watermark may be interesting for new guys when they want to share theit screens but i doubt that this will happen that often and if they ask in any topic some of the veterans could just link that topic there. I doubt that "information about realms" need to be pinned at all. Would reduce the pinned from 6 to 3 or 4 if funnies is really that important 😅

1 hour ago, MasterNinja said:

The general topic, the Archive Moments Request and the rules are the only wich really need to be pinned here. Funnies last post almost 1 month ago. If someone want to post there again use search function. Watermark may be interesting for new guys when they want to share theit screens but i doubt that this will happen that often and if they ask in any topic some of the veterans could just link that topic there. I doubt that "information about realms" need to be pinned at all. Would reduce the pinned from 6 to 3 or 4 if funnies is really that important 😅

Some of the topics have been unpinned to shorten the length of pinned topics.  We'll revisit a little later on and see if any others need unpinning but at the moment things are fine the way they are. 

Thanks

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some of the topics have been unpinned to shorten the length of pinned topics.  We'll revisit a little later on and see if any others need unpinning but at the moment things are fine the way they are. 

Thanks

oh ok. saw that topic was talked about a few days ago but didnt saw it already got taken care of. then i have said nothing ^^

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MasterNinja said:

oh ok. saw that topic was talked about a few days ago but didnt saw it already got taken care of. then i have said nothing ^^

No problem.   I'll revisit it a little later on and if others need unpinning then it can be done.