B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana in a show ( Loraine’s style ) , well , it could be perhaps a one time watch thing just to see Ariana’s reactions .. happy she just stayed away , she can do whatever easily ☺️

we could not see her face, but I don't think she was enjoying it. I don't think Mr limp dick is her type 😄

Just now, bluewinner said:

we could not see her face, but I don't think she was enjoying it. I don't think Mr limp dick is her type 😄

We said this , this past week .. she likes the “ rich wallets “

😉

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

That’s a very big surprise ..strange .. but one more proof for Ariana’s character and personality , amazing socializing and beloved by anyone . 

You're right....very sad that Ariana would succumb to such Tom Foolery when it has been said that she has someone now....very disappointing read!

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

if I may say so, it seems really absurd to me that every night there are these stupid shows on B5, by now Loraine and her stupid boyfriend seem to go to the factory to do their job, one night Carlos and Claire, with two girls, then Loraine and Anthony, how the fuck can you still watch this crap

I agree 100% Sergio.  What is needed is for you all to cancel your subscriptions and tell RLC that you cancelled until they get new girls in all the apartments.  I can imagine how fucking boring it must be to everyone of y'all and if you say otherwise, you're kidding yourself!

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It shows that Ariana just has to be there for their viewership to skyrocket:smile: