B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha giving info of where they stay , some talks about an invitation and Masha not being able to invite .. (ย maybe the party ๐Ÿค” Carlos / Claire not invited ๐Ÿค” ) .. didnโ€™t figure out well ..ย 

would be a shame if C&C were'nt invited - I love watching Clair get progreesively hammered, in a nice way. She reminds me of an Australian woman I knew who by the end of a party night always looked a total wreck!!๐Ÿ˜

Claire by the way also very excited to get to know Masha , the guy proves that he is also very socially skillful and instant good chemistry with Carlos .ย 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

More shots for carlos and the guy .. transmission ends in 5 minutes due to Championsย ย League , only image in the background and no sound ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿฅธ

same here - trying to keep both afloat!!

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

would be a shame if C&C were'nt invited - I love watching Clair get progreesively hammered, in a nice way. She reminds me of an Australian woman I knew who by the end of a party night always looked a total wreck!!๐Ÿ˜

Claire is underestimated .. after Masha , sheโ€™s a total sex machine , it is just her actions when sheโ€™s drunk that she seems lost .. but I think she adorable from the other girls and she tries to help whenever they need her ( a good heart girl as i have said in the past but sheโ€™s a โ€œ victim โ€œ of carlos that I believe he is using her )ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

same here - trying to keep both afloat!!

Nah .. It is a great game , all attention there on TV and just the live feed of RLC on the iPad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Claire by the way also very excited to get to know Masha , the guy proves that he is also very socially skillful and instant good chemistry with Carlos .ย 

Carlos and the guy couldย play skin flutes with one another.ย ย :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Welcome Masha and โ€œ The King ๐Ÿ‘‘ โ€œ in B5 ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ As easily predicted ... Carlos the Italian with the Italians ... nice moment toย watch ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

Imagine if all thee involve sexually ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ that was the โ€œ too much fantasy โ€œ comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No