B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't been on CCmuch today so it's taken me ages to catch up... The activity on the forum just highlights the fact that we need to see something a bit different from the norm now, to keep us interested. 1st we had the Martina/Nelly 'affair', then that little fight between Gina and Cesar, and now the events in Masha's place...Just pointing a pussy at the cam and bating doesn't really do it for me anymore, unless it's a new girl, and that novelty wears off after a while...and as for the Loraine shows in B5...enough said 😒

Ya, the bating gets old for me too. That's why I have 182 bates from Gina. 😏

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Laying naked on the bed doesn't need too much creativity. I am not sure if we can even call it a " Show ". 

You are right , I was carried away of the posts and I haven’t seen what has actually happened before , I entered the chat and saw that it was “ on fire 🔥😂🤣 and reading about a show , I believed that it would have been Anthony massaging with oil Ariana and then Loraine applying oil to him and the usual routine .. but if it was more , I am sure Noldus would have provided details 😁

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right , I was carried away of the posts and I haven’t seen what has actually happened before , I entered the chat and saw that it was “ on fire 🔥😂🤣 and reading about a show , I believed that it would have been Anthony massaging with oil Ariana and then Loraine applying oil to him and the usual routine .. but if it was more , I am sure Noldus would have provided details 😁

Looked the same old thing to me but I have been skipping around a bit!!

Heavy heavy burn for Radislava by the way , I think some medical / doctor treatment would have been good .. maybe this is also what caused her staying inside the previous days .. 

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't been on CCmuch today so it's taken me ages to catch up... The activity on the forum just highlights the fact that we need to see something a bit different from the norm now, to keep us interested. 1st we had the Martina/Nelly 'affair', then that little fight between Gina and Cesar, and now the events in Masha's place...Just pointing a pussy at the cam and bating doesn't really do it for me anymore, unless it's a new girl, and that novelty wears off after a while...and as for the Loraine shows in B5...enough said 😒

Anything different than routine will cause a hot forum .. If anything similar was happening in Barcelona like at Masha’s place , I am sure it would have  been a crazy forum .. Claire / Carlos / Radislava for example ( random names ) doing exactly what Masha did 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Looked the same old thing to me but I have been skipping around a bit!!

We always skip if it is of no importance or anything worth watching 🤓

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Anything different than routine will cause a hot forum .. If anything similar was happening in Barcelona like at Masha’s place , I am sure it would have  been a crazy forum .. Claire / Carlos / Radislava for example ( random names ) doing exactly what Masha did 😁

Get real DD!...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1