Sadie (2021) Part #2

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Works for me too 😁
Didn't JFK also fuck a lot of girls? 🤣

Have no idea lmao, the only Kennedy i know is from WWE atleast 10-15 years ago, he used to come in the ring and mic would fall for him from above and he would say "MR KENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY"

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Have to check the timeline now lmao, because you said it was the different guy and fornika said it was the same one

Fornica is getting confused with the long white coat and the guy with a long white shirt on,the shirted guy fucked in the bathroom earlier. The white coated guy is fucking the girl with pink hair in the bedroom.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

But you are gonna have a long day saving all of it into the archives too and the funny part is the night has just started, can expect it to go till morning

Yeah it will be a lot of stuff. But totally worth it 😁

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Fornica is getting confused with the long white coat and the guy with a long white shirt on,the shirted guy fucked in the bathroom earlier.

Yeah i got it from the timeline, the lab coat guy has only fucked the pink hair big booby girl so far. The brunette girl with blue jumper who just got fucked by #7 (Kennedy) in the bath was fucked by the long white shirt guy as you said earlier in the bath too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah i got it from the timeline, the lab coat guy has only fucked the pink hair big booby girl so far. The brunette girl with blue jumper who just got fucked by #7 (Kennedy) in the bath was fucked by the long white shirt guy as you said earlier in the bath too

Yep Cassie was with lab coat guy and Kennedy so far tonight