Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 28

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

, that’s why they are afraid to post 😂🤣 They are hiding behind their cowardice 🥳 

First of all, I will use simple terms that a six year old child will be able to understand. Even Leora, and Malia, with English, not being their native tongue, will be able to understand it.

You are big, and brave in the post above, that I quoted. Do you not understand what you have written. Or is it something that another person told you to post here. If so, you need 

have a talk with your learned advisor, about how to better understand what you are posting. Leora, and Malia have chosen what they are doing. That is their decision, made without 

yours, or mine, or anyone who posts here being their advisor. Your opinion of " normal human life " and your constant preaching on how they should be living their life, To me makes

me think that YOU think that YOU, are more capable, than they are, as to how they should live their lives. Maybe this theory of yours is acceptable in Corfu, that does not mean that it is acceptable

in the rest of the world. It is merely a form of dictatorial prating. No sir, there is no cowardice involved.( what, you understand the meaning of that word, but are ignorant to what I have posted ).

Leora, and Malia are living their life as they see fit. Doing what, and when, whatever they desire to do. With out having someone such as your self, using your lack of knowledge, to 

direct them as how to live their lives. There is a reason you keep getting the " confused " emoji's. You keep trying to impose your inexperienced thoughts in their heads. Which also

creates laughter. In my opinion.  

Simply said, they are not puppets on anybody's strings. Including yours. Try to have a nice day tomorrow, by waking up and seeing the world in a new light !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Il y a 8 heures, ddhm a dit :

Il a été dit dans le passé que seulement s’ils sont absents pendentif une semaine, RLC peut mettre le signe de l’avion, surtout si l’on est à la maison. Un beau week-end à tous les deux que je souhaite, au moins ils sont heureux où qu’ils soient que dans leur appartement.

Oui mais un signe d un avion pour un week-end ou une nuit ou deux cela éviteras de rester devant l appartement à attendre mais je suis tout à fait d’accords quelle sont beaucoup plus heureux à l’extérieur elle sont jeune quelle profit profit

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

First of all, I will use simple terms that a six year old child will be able to understand. Even Leora, and Malia, with English, not being their native tongue, will be able to understand it.

You are big, and brave in the post above, that I quoted. Do you not understand what you have written. Or is it something that another person told you to post here. If so, you need 

have a talk with your learned advisor, about how to better understand what you are posting. Leora, and Malia have chosen what they are doing. That is their decision, made without 

yours, or mine, or anyone who posts here being their advisor. Your opinion of " normal human life " and your constant preaching on how they should be living their life, To me makes

me think that YOU think that YOU, are more capable, than they are, as to how they should live their lives. Maybe this theory of yours is acceptable in Corfu, that does not mean that it is acceptable

in the rest of the world. It is merely a form of dictatorial prating. No sir, there is no cowardice involved.( what, you understand the meaning of that word, but are ignorant to what I have posted ).

Leora, and Malia are living their life as they see fit. Doing what, and when, whatever they desire to do. With out having someone such as your self, using your lack of knowledge, to 

direct them as how to live their lives. There is a reason you keep getting the " confused " emoji's. You keep trying to impose your inexperienced thoughts in their heads. Which also

creates laughter. In my opinion.  

Simply said, they are not puppets on anybody's strings. Including yours. Try to have a nice day tomorrow, by waking up and seeing the world in a new light !

That was much easier for me and in a way that we can easily make a dialogue if you want . I will answer , obviously , during the day , my simple question is , rather than giving confused and smiley emojis for whatever  reason , why anyone else but you can’t come me up with a post and explain to me the way you do ? Why finally you manage and you post something concerning something I commented and no one else does but prefers to give the emojis ? And not only to me , but others who have tried constantly again and again to express their opinion .. that as you saw , many agreed in a way , with the way I tried to explain myself . 

I will answer you later . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, patou said:

Oui mais un signe d un avion pour un week-end ou une nuit ou deux cela éviteras de rester devant l appartement à attendre mais je suis tout à fait d’accords quelle sont beaucoup plus heureux à l’extérieur elle sont jeune quelle profit profit

the girls could put a paper on the kitchen table 

They say until tomorrow   

The plane is for more days away from home 

Paper is the best solution