Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 28

13 hours ago, scutus said:

First of all, I will use simple terms that a six year old child will be able to understand. Even Leora, and Malia, with English, not being their native tongue, will be able to understand it.

You are big, and brave in the post above, that I quoted. Do you not understand what you have written. Or is it something that another person told you to post here. If so, you need 

have a talk with your learned advisor, about how to better understand what you are posting. Leora, and Malia have chosen what they are doing. That is their decision, made without 

yours, or mine, or anyone who posts here being their advisor. Your opinion of " normal human life " and your constant preaching on how they should be living their life, To me makes

me think that YOU think that YOU, are more capable, than they are, as to how they should live their lives. Maybe this theory of yours is acceptable in Corfu, that does not mean that it is acceptable

in the rest of the world. It is merely a form of dictatorial prating. No sir, there is no cowardice involved.( what, you understand the meaning of that word, but are ignorant to what I have posted ).

Leora, and Malia are living their life as they see fit. Doing what, and when, whatever they desire to do. With out having someone such as your self, using your lack of knowledge, to 

direct them as how to live their lives. There is a reason you keep getting the " confused " emoji's. You keep trying to impose your inexperienced thoughts in their heads. Which also

creates laughter. In my opinion.  

Simply said, they are not puppets on anybody's strings. Including yours. Try to have a nice day tomorrow, by waking up and seeing the world in a new light !

As an answer to your post , I will try doing it not at the same corresponded style ( commenting amongst other things that  you are addressing a 6 years old , that someone else told me what to post , how my life and the way I live here on the island it suggests a way that I indicate for the girls to do , reasons that I get confused emojis ) .

It seems then that you have very poor knowledge of my writing , believing  that I have anyone indicating to me how , when and where to post , I don’t even believe that you actually believe the things that you are “ accusing “ me with the style of your post .

Anyway , I think it hasn’t been made clear that we are all here to speak  about the two girls . We all have the same interest here , that is to watch an apartment which will bring us entertainment , makes us relax and smile at the difficult times we are all currently facing  . I already know that the chat is going to be one more dead end ( strangely , I don’t have high expectations when I am by nature an incredibly  positive person ) because you have your opinions and I have mine and we see things with a completely different perspective .

All of the posting I make , it is never a direct suggestion or command or dictatorship as you mention of what the girls should do . For the millionth time , it is my wish and opinion of what I would like to see in this apartment like the wishes I have at any of the other apartments  I am posting and commenting , as others wish here to see one more bate , one more side by side evening , a possible finger penetration , Leora stopping  this so called toxic relationship she has with  this so called lover boy and so many others things that at times here members try to post as their wishes .  Tell me where the mistake on this it is please . 

Leora and Malia have chosen what to do , we agree . And this is exactly the reason that everyone here has the right to state positive , negative , funny , serious comments , according to what we watch , whenever we get the chance to have the girls inside the apartment and watch them . The problem begins ( and I can’t believe you won’t agree ) that anything negative that it is referred , it instantly gets a smiley or confused emoji , isn’t it that real ? And why ? Because it is a post that doesn’t praise  the girls ? Or it should always be praising and there’s dictatorship at CC so no one can express the negativity of the content provided by this apartment ? You and others see it as not negative what the girls do and offer with their participation and others don’t like it , where’s the mistake with this ? Isn’t this a forum for everyone to express whatever they want with the respect of course  to the tenants and to the other members ? Where am I wrong with this that I write now ? 

I want to see things in this apartment , I want to see real life and action like it happens in all of the rest RLC apartments . I want to see two girls caring and respecting for the paying members that give them this luxury life they enjoy with their subscription  , the way I realize this “respect” it is my own personal opinion and not a suggestion of what they should do . I don’t give a shit what they do outside , if they fuck , who they fuck , when they fuck , if they have a job , if they study , if and if and if and if .. I don’t care , it is their lives and as long as they are happy , I can’t wish anything less than this for them . But inside the apartment , I demand to watch their lives according to personal standards . And in my opinion , I don’t watch it . And it is my opinion to post whatever I like to watch . What does this have to do so a confused  emoji comes and not a counter post like you did for example ? Why can’t it be a chat  of what we see and what we don’t see ? And again , all this paragraph it is my wishes and opinions , not what I am asking the girls to do because I am in no place to demand from them , is this clear ? 

I could keep like an endless non ending circle of comments . But answer me please this if you wish . Are you satisfied with the direction and the no participation of the around 86,000 members of this site for one of the top 3 apartments or RLC ? I get it that you and hundred / thousand others are happy with what you enjoy from the girls presence and this is perfectly fine , but .. there are hundred / thousand  others that don’t enjoy . The ones that don’t enjoy obviously  will come and comment as also the ones who are happy will come and comment . Have you seen any serious chat since a long time here ? Have we spoken about Malia’s personality and character ? Have we spoken about her hobbies and interests ? Her habits while in the apartment ? The way she likes to sleep with pillows covering her head ? And Leora ? Why she speaks so many times with Paul since she has ,confirmed , a BF in Prague ? Why she keeps the lights on in the apartment ? Why Malia closes her door room when she leaves overnight ? Why the girls are both not interested in learning something while being isolated all these months due to the pandemic ? Have you seen any chats like this? Or isn’t it allowed  that members here discuss about it ? 

That’s all I have to say ,  again I applaud you for stepping up and posting , if you think I am prejudiced with you or anyone else here , I assure you that it isn’t so , I have no problem with anyone and within some months , I have very good comments for my participation here at the forum and always trying to speak from my heart by analyzing what I see . For certain people , for my opinions , they are always confused emojis , no matter what . Answer me then please where is confused for you this current post because we both already know who the people that will give the confused and laughable emojis already are . 

Have a nice evening . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
31 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora On the phone with Paul 

NO SHE WASN'T. IT WAS LOVERBOY. 

She also called him in the bath earlier, has been texting him all the time on the bed and has continued texting him after this second call.

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As an answer to your post , I will try doing it not at the same corresponded style ( commenting amongst other things that  you are addressing a 6 years old , that someone else told me what to post , how my life and the way I live here on the island it suggests a way that I indicate for the girls to do , reasons that I get confused emojis ) .

It seems then that you have very poor knowledge of my writing , believing  that I have anyone indicating to me how , when and where to post , I don’t even believe that you actually believe the things that you are “ accusing “ me with the style of your post .

Anyway , I think it hasn’t been made clear that we are all here to speak  about the two girls . We all have the same interest here , that is to watch an apartment which will bring us entertainment , makes us relax and smile at the difficult times we are all currently facing  . I already know that the chat is going to be one more dead end ( strangely , I don’t have high expectations when I am by nature an incredibly  positive person ) because you have your opinions and I have mine and we see things with a completely different perspective .

All of the posting I make , it is never a direct suggestion or command or dictatorship as you mention of what the girls should do . For the millionth time , it is my wish and opinion of what I would like to see in this apartment like the wishes I have at any of the other apartments  I am posting and commenting , as others wish here to see one more bate , one more side by side evening , a possible finger penetration , Leora stopping  this so called toxic relationship she has with  this so called lover boy and so many others things that at times here members try to post as their wishes .  Tell me where the mistake on this it is please . 

Leora and Malia have chosen what to do , we agree . And this is exactly the reason that everyone here has the right to state positive , negative , funny , serious comments , according to what we watch , whenever we get the chance to have the girls inside the apartment and watch them . The problem begins ( and I can’t believe you won’t agree ) that anything negative that it is referred , it instantly gets a smiley or confused emoji , isn’t it that real ? And why ? Because it is a post that doesn’t praise  the girls ? Or it should always be praising and there’s dictatorship at CC so no one can express the negativity of the content provided by this apartment ? You and others see it as not negative what the girls do and offer with their participation and others don’t like it , where’s the mistake with this ? Isn’t this a forum for everyone to express whatever they want with the respect of course  to the tenants and to the other members ? Where am I wrong with this that I write now ? 

I want to see things in this apartment , I want to see real life and action like it happens in all of the rest RLC apartments . I want to see two girls caring and respecting for the paying members that give them this luxury life they enjoy with their subscription  , the way I realize this “respect” it is my own personal opinion and not a suggestion of what they should do . I don’t give a shit what they do outside , if they fuck , who they fuck , when they fuck , if they have a job , if they study , if and if and if and if .. I don’t care , it is their lives and as long as they are happy , I can’t wish anything less than this for them . But inside the apartment , I demand to watch their lives according to personal standards . And in my opinion , I don’t watch it . And it is my opinion to post whatever I like to watch . What does this have to do so a confused  emoji comes and not a counter post like you did for example ? Why can’t it be a chat  of what we see and what we don’t see ? And again , all this paragraph it is my wishes and opinions , not what I am asking the girls to do because I am in no place to demand from them , is this clear ? 

I could keep like an endless non ending circle of comments . But answer me please this if you wish . Are you satisfied with the direction and the no participation of the around 86,000 members of this site for one of the top 3 apartments or RLC ? I get it that you and hundred / thousand others are happy with what you enjoy from the girls presence and this is perfectly fine , but .. there are hundred / thousand  others that don’t enjoy . The ones that don’t enjoy obviously  will come and comment as also the ones who are happy will come and comment . Have you seen any serious chat since a long time here ? Have we spoken about Malia’s personality and character ? Have we spoken about her hobbies and interests ? Her habits while in the apartment ? The way she likes to sleep with pillows covering her head ? And Leora ? Why she speaks so many times with Paul since she has ,confirmed , a BF in Prague ? Why she keeps the lights on in the apartment ? Why Malia closes her door room when she leaves overnight ? Why the girls are both not interested in learning something while being isolated all these months due to the pandemic ? Have you seen any chats like this? Or isn’t it allowed  that members here discuss about it ? 

That’s all I have to say ,  again I applaud you for stepping up and posting , if you think I am prejudiced with you or anyone else here , I assure you that it isn’t so , I have no problem with anyone and within some months , I have very good comments for my participation here at the forum and always trying to speak from my heart by analyzing what I see . For certain people , for my opinions , they are always confused emojis , no matter what . Answer me then please where is confused for you this current post because we both already know who the people that will give the confused and laughable emojis already are . 

Have a nice evening . 

Now I'm not being funny but

is that all you have to say

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

NO SHE WASN'T. IT WAS LOVERBOY. 

She also called him in the bath earlier, has been texting him all the time on the bed and has continued texting him after this second call.

It sounded like Paul's voice 

I was wrong