US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Reality is where I live, and sarcasm is the term you use to describe your lies. 

you haven't lived in reality since you started posting here & you don't know where it is & won't look for it.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are so dishonest. If I were truly gullible I would believe all the lies and propaganda posted on this thread by you and the Golfer.😏

that would require that you get deprogrammed & leave the cult & we all know that isn't happening.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now America is suppose to take advice from a late night comedian? Sorry, I'll trust my own judgment before taking that clown seriously.

as soon as a serious point about real life problems is pointed out you run back to dear traitor's ass. we don't expect you to do anything else.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think this is interesting. It's difficult for an nation to thwart an invasion from the south. Even a north, east or west  flood of people causes problems for a culture.

It's kinda been a problem throughout centuries. Obrador perhaps is worried that he will be a stomping ground just like Poland, Ukraine and some many others have been when in the middle of a huge migration.

International problem here.JPG

i see that no "facts" about this have been presented so of course you believe it. let's ask rudy since he is fantastic at investigating things that didn't happen.

• Upvote 1