US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Georgia prosecutors are looking into possible criminal charges for making false statements against Rudy Giuliani and other allies of Donald Trump as they attempted to overturn the former president's election...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

An angry Stephen Colbert took a moment to get serious about another mass shooting in America. After a year in coronavirus quarantine, the country has done pretty well in not having a mass shooting. In one...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm trying to determine whether the Golfer and O_U812 are paid by the DNC, the Communist Chinese government or the Russian government.😏

I'm paid by you.  Remember?  I'm your welfare boy taking your tax $$$ while I lay on my ass spewing Marxist Liberal propaganda!!

• Like 1

Cheech and Chong (Golfer and O_U812) just keep churning out the left wing propaganda and then refer to it as fact. Sorry, just because information is posted on an internet blog does not make it fact, especially when the blog distorts and tells half truths.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Cheech and Chong (Golfer and O_U812) just keep churning out the left wing propaganda and then refer to it as fact. Sorry, just because information is posted on an internet blog does not make it fact, especially when the blog distorts and tells half truths.

Only the blogs you disagree with Little Napoleon.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

But I disagree with them because they distort and tell half truths, or sometimes just flat out lie.

To you, they're 1/2 truths and lies.  Your reality is severely distorted by propaganda news networks.  When you learn to seperate fantasy from reality, truth from lies, you'll see the light and get out of the death star.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thanks for admitting that, but maybe that's just part of your income.:tongue:

You know what's funny?  You can't even tell the difference between reality and sarcasm.  Get your head out of Trump's ass.  

• Like 1