US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

"I've seen the pro and con. I am concerned. That is a factor. It's one of the reasons I'm hesitant." Silly me. Until I heard this sweeping Collinsesque rhetoric, I actually believed that filibuster reform was a...

If they don't pass voting reform, they're just handing elections to QTrumplicans.  Scorched earth motherfuckers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

I'll bet you've never tripped in your life.....except on LSD, which is why your posts sound so fucked up.

Can't say that I have done LSD (bet you have though) much less tripped three separate times going up the same flight of stairs.  Oh and dummy, once you come out of your brain dead trance, you'll understand that it's not really about the old man tripping.  It's about the woman waiting for him to fall!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

If they don't pass voting reform, they're just handing elections to QTrumplicans.  Scorched earth motherfuckers!

dude...you gotta keep yourself and that golf idiot of the internet.  You two after a trip to that camp you had so much fun at? ... lol

Liveleak.com - Nightmare Fuel: Just Taking a Break from Daily Grind

59 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Can't say that I have done LSD (bet you have though) much less tripped three separate times going up the same flight of stairs.  Oh and dummy, once you come out of your brain dead trance, you'll understand that it's not really about the old man tripping.  It's about the woman waiting for him to fall!

Kamala is a part of the reason Biden land slid Trump.  It's your fear, not mine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

they made a bad mistake electing a racist violence endorsing idiot.  too bad.

No, this is just an attempt by the devious, dishonest Democrats in the House to overturn the results of a fair election because they want to get rid of a Republican.  

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and dear traitor made it much worse here than it should have been. but keep making excuses for your hero. i wouldn't expect you to ever do anything that would actually help.

And what have you ever done for this country?