US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

11 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Kamala is a part of the reason Biden land slid Trump.  It's your fear, not mine.

Kamala Harris' poll numbers were so bad in the Democrat presidential primary that she dropped out before one primary election had taken place. She couldn't even win a poll in her home state of California among Democrat voters.:tongue:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

"I've seen the pro and con. I am concerned. That is a factor. It's one of the reasons I'm hesitant." Silly me. Until I heard this sweeping Collinsesque rhetoric, I actually believed that filibuster reform was a...

Just a rationalization from a woman who has no principles and no integrity. Wonder if she consulted with her driver,the Chinese spy, before making that statement?😏

Welcome to the real world you fuckin pussy Mr Biden. It takes balls to deal with world and it is obvious you have nothing swinging between your legs !!!

China demands Biden ditch allies: US ‘not qualified’ to speak from position of strength

Chinese officials are demanding President Biden ditch U.S. allies facing economic pressure from Beijing in a testy opening encounter at a high-stakes Alaska meeting characterized by barbs over recent upheaval in the United States. image.png.758b36f31a7609e2007c00c7cc48f6c8.png

Chinese officials are demanding President Biden ditch U.S. allies facing economic pressure from Beijing in a testy opening encounter at a high-stakes Alaska meeting characterized by barbs over recent upheaval in the United States.

“So let me say here that, in front of the Chinese side, the United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to speak to China from a position of strength,” Chinese Politburo member Yang Jiechi said. “The U.S. side was not even qualified to say such things even 20 years or 30 years back, because this is not the way to deal with the Chinese people.” “And the United States has its style, United States-style democracy, and China has the Chinese-style democracy,” Yang said during his opening remarks. “It is important for the United States to change its own image and to stop advancing its own democracy in the rest of the world. Many people within the United States actually have little confidence in the democracy of the United States, and they have various views regarding the government of the United States.”

MICROSOFT NEWS POLLOpen Menu

Definitely will not be
48%

Definitely will be
3%

Probably will be
8%

Probably will not be
39%

Other / No opinion
2%

image.png

• Upvote 1

Do you think the world is worried by this pussy ass  president. Uncertain of US intentions, four allies exercise their naval muscle.  

msnewslogo

This month, France and Cyprus for the first time joined Israel and Greece in a combined naval exercise in the Eastern Mediterranean and Cretan Sea. French participation was notable in that it marked yet another step in its growing naval cooperation with Israel. It was only in 2018 that, for the first time in 60 years, the two navies participated in a joint exercise. Indeed, the Israeli Navy conducted the first part of that drill off French waters. Israel last had operated in French waters nearly a half-century earlier, when it "liberated" four gunboats that it had acquired from France but whose sale Charles de Gaulle had embargoed after the 1967 Six-Day War.

image.png

• Upvote 1

Another pervert democrat !!!

Cuomo Faces New Claims of Sexual Harassment From Current Aide

image.png.44e3dc3ea34a7b8a430c5b2f667828f0.png

ALBANY, N.Y. — He called her and her co-worker “mingle mamas.” He inquired about her lack of a wedding ring, she said, and the status of her divorce. She recalled him telling her she was beautiful — in Italian — and, as she sat alone with him in his office awaiting dictation, he gazed down her shirt and commented on a necklace hanging there.

• Upvote 1

Fucking PUSSY !!! PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH simple actually, but way to simple for the simple minded President we have thanks to you fools !!!

Bitter Alaska Meeting Complicates Already Shaky U.S.-China Tieso

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Fucking PUSSY !!! PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH simple actually, but way to simple for the simple minded President we have thanks to you fools !!!

Bitter Alaska Meeting Complicates Already Shaky U.S.-China Tieso

Keep crying.  The MAGAt tears sweeten the victory!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kamala Harris' poll numbers were so bad in the Democrat presidential primary that she dropped out before one primary election had taken place. She couldn't even win a poll in her home state of California among Democrat voters.:tongue:

And that matters how?

• Like 1