US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

SNL's Chevy Chase would mock Gerald Ford every time he stumbled. Bet SNL doesn't do one skit about Biden falling.:dodgy: 

It isn't Saturday yet you bumbling idiot.  Goddamn you're just stupid as fuck.

• Like 1

Everyday I read the headlines and I know that stupidity has no boundaries, Biden and Cum alotta Harris are stupid as they come !!! Each day with this fool leading our country, the world continues to laugh at us !!! 

Image result for laughing gifsImage result for laughing gifsImage result for laughing gifs

Image result for laughing gifs

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Keep crying.  The MAGAt tears sweeten the victory!

Truth Hurts doesn't it fool ??? wished you would woke up sooner !!!  ??? asking for a r friend HAHAHAHA Idiots who elected this pussy !!!

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bet Barack Obama and Kamala Harris are intently studying the 25th Amendment right now.:angel:

Nope.  They're spending their time WINNING.  Something Trump failed to do on so many levels.  Can't wait for the orange perp walk.  Your empty head will explode!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Keep crying.  The MAGAt tears sweeten the victory!

I am not crying but simply stating the facts.... you asshole democrat's are the ones to blame for all this bullshit we are suffering from now and it will only get worse you gullible fools !!!!

• Upvote 1