B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Niente e nessuno gli impedisce le cose che hai menzionato, lo hanno fatto e continuano a farlo, il fatto che non portano persone in casa, non vuol dire che non socializzano fuori, ed essendo un sito voyeur, non vuol dire neanche che devono intrattenere il pubblico con masturbazioni o massaggi di gruppo, non significa che devono per forza scopare o mostrarsi nude tutti il tempo o fare qualcosa di sessuale, certo, la nudita’ e cio’ che interessa al voyeur, cioe’ a colui che spia, ma loro devono comportarsi spontaneamente e fare la loro vita normale, non intrattenere il pubblico come al circo

I agree ... but the way of their behavior is much affected of how life is currently . Don’t forget , they are young , the hormones and energy is at the maximum and they can’t take advantage of it the way they would wish . 

23 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Friend! If you were RLC you wouldn't want the comparison mentioned again, ever. This site is fun but it a long way from an essential site. Trust me when I say RLC understands that fact.

It is a site for everyone to escape their daily routine , it’s just relax and fun without needing to think your own worries . There are really important things in life than RLC but here we are to discuss and socialize also since we can’t in our real lives currently ☺️

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t find it strange that you make a trip to your mother with a friend , I don’t see any strange thing here . If you have a colleague  in your house  for the first time , it is the same for me . 

do you have endless hours of intense gay sex with your buddy you take home to meet mom 😁 i dont think its the same thing

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1