B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I hope she gets better soon, poor thing. In the meantime I think it's hot that Ariana is the only one with no underwear. :heart:

😋😋 Always the coolest our little Ariana ☺️ And Gina , whatever it is being said , always trying to be a good friend and help and that’s why I remain one of her hardcore loyal fans ☺️😇 And Amalia , she’s tough , she will be better soon , she already smiles 😌

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

In the kitchen i heard girks talking clearli distinguish the word "bacteria"!  Maybe a stomach infection?

I haven’t been watching so I don’t know  if everyone ate the same , then it would be also others not feeling well . We will see how it goes for the rest of them ☺️

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I hope she gets better soon, poor thing. In the meantime I think it's hot that Ariana is the only one with no underwear. :heart:

You would....sounds like a typical slutty girl to me!!  She should be wearing clothes when Bogdan is on the prowl.  However, an almost 7 hour UM the other day in B1, who knows what the freak Bogdan got to see or do!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You would....sounds like a typical slutty girl to me!!  She should be wearing clothes when Bogdan is on the prowl.  However, an almost 7 hour UM the other day in B1, who knows what the freak Bogdan got to see or do!!

Thanks Harley! You know me so well...:smile:

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Не съм гледал, така че не знам дали всички са яли по един и същ начин, тогава би било и други да не се чувстват добре. Ще видим как ще стане при останалите ☺️

No,the girls said that now, after amalia's puk!It maybe from before!

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Vous auriez ... ça ressemble à une fille salope typique pour moi !! Elle devrait porter des vêtements lorsque Bogdan est à l'affût. Cependant, une UM de presque 7 heures l'autre jour en B1, qui sait ce que le monstre Bogdan a pu voir ou faire !!

peut-être qu ' il t'a sucé 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, redfan said:

No,the girls said that now, after amalia's puk!It maybe from before!

Pam also doesn’t seem well .. shit happens , they know for next time what they need to be careful of 😇

I also want to thank some Russian guys that have appeared lately here at the forum and alongside with the Spanish who help with their translations the last period , they make us have a better idea of things happening in the apartment ( s ) . 

For whatever matters and I know I speak for many , hope you keep your ears closed and your eyes shut to any doubters and keep providing to the forum , the majority are really cool guys here .

Much appreciation for your contribution 😇☺️😌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3