B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

i still have the feeling its a party night though and talking about parties and i noticed Ceaser has been AWOL ever since before the sunday party he was hosting got busted and considering people were bitching he was living in B4 thats a long absence for him

deported by the Spanish???πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i still have the feeling it could beΒ a party night though and talking about partiesΒ i noticed Ceaser has been AWOL ever since before the sunday party he was hosting got busted and considering people were bitching he was living in B4 thats a long absence for him

Hopefully they've locked him up and thrown away the key...😏

• Upvote 4

il y a 56 minutes, neil_r549 a ditΒ :

no worries, just thoght it strange cos Gina doesn't spend that much time doing herself up with make up etc. Unlike Holly who spends most of her waking hours pruning herself. She's just rushed out BTW - I think that leaves Pam getting some fresh air on the terrace.

ReallyπŸ˜—πŸ˜

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

ИзглСТда, Ρ‡Π΅ Π΅ прСодоляла всичко, ΠΊΠΎΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΠΎ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎ снощи 😊

Thank god!Given!😊

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Don't think they'd waste taxpayers money on a foreigner breaking Spanish laws - just kick him out

cant imagine they would be to happy with a foreigner breaking the law and spreading the virus around to the locals thru an illegal party

• Upvote 2