Here we go again - Isabel pregnant?

tiene la regla , el periodo , la menstruacion , ayer no queria follar y el le dijo que por el culito , ella dijo que no , y al final follaron con regla y todo , asi que no esta embarazada , si se le veia la compresa y todo .

tiene la regla , el periodo , la menstruacion , ayer no queria follar y el le dijo que por el culito , ella dijo que no , y al final follaron con regla y todo , asi que no esta embarazada , si se le veia la compresa y todo .

Pensé que era sólo la salsa de tomate se derramó de su sándwich.

I saw those guys for the first time in bed....she's like jack rabbit on top of him ....I am learning new stuff almost once a week. This site is very educational for me.  How old do you have to be to watch people having for educational purpose only sex?

I saw those guys for the first time in bed....she's like jack rabbit on top of him ....I am learning new stuff almost once a week. This site is very educational for me.  How old do you have to be to watch people having for educational purpose only sex?

Age is a relative thing really.  You just have to tall enough to be able to peep through a keyhole. 

That's how I learn.    :)   

Age is a relative thing really.  You just have to tall enough to be able to peek through a keyhole. 

That's how I learn.    :) 

Just have a girl over and ask her to play chesterfield checkers.