Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing wrong with being flat chested.  Look at the money they'll save in a lifetime of never having to buy or wear a bra (Over the Shoulder Boulder Holders).

Still , I would always want to “ feel “ the bra and know that my aim is to remove it rather than wondering if my boobs are bigger 😂🤣🤣😝😝

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Miru home with a girl

I am pleasantly surprised to see that Mirukawa and Dantez seem to speak Czech as easily as they speak Russian, because the guest seems to speak only Czech in view of the sounds of the language.

• Upvote 1

Well , Miru with a guest willing to go naked on cameras ... another moment that it feels good to have them as residents ( also friends in the apartment previously ) and at the same time wonder if they do enough as a couple .. strange and intriguing 😁

So , Miru’s red hair shoulder tattooed girl is pure Czech , I didn’t check if they spoke Czech then or Russian .. in any case , nude shower and no shy at all , nice body , well done 🤗👏

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , Miru’s red hair shoulder tattooed girl is pure Czech , I didn’t check if they spoke Czech then or Russian .. in any case , nude shower and no shy at all , nice body , well done 🤗👏

Miru speak czech with her 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Miru speak czech with her 

Thanks for info , maybe a colleague from work then as she also followed  the same pattern .. appeared , showered , off to bed to sleep 🤠😁

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

Certaines personnes ne se sentent tout simplement pas à l'aise avec leur corps et ont besoin de recourir à la chirurgie pour se sentir mieux, c'est souvent le cas chez les femmes à petit sein, ma propre grande sœur est le parfait exemple, elle avait besoin de sentir qu'elle a une vraie poitrine pour se sentir enfin femme 

Je suis d'accord pour dire que les seins de Mirukawa sont parfait à mon goût et je ne suis pas fan d'une chirurgie plastique sur son corps, mais il faut être honnête, elle n'arrête pas de se tenir les seins devant le miroir donc cela a l'air d'être un complexe pour elle 

Dans ce cas il faut qu'elle aille voir un psy elle doit travailler sur l'image de soi

In this case she has to go see a shrink she has to work on self-image

35 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Dans ce cas il faut qu'elle aille voir un psy elle doit travailler sur l'image de soi

In this case she has to go see a shrink she has to work on self-image

Que crois tu qu'un psy va dire? ce n'est pas illégale de faire de la chirurgie et si cela permet que les personnes puissent se sentir mieux dans leur peau, je suis presque certain qu'un n'ira pas contre cette idée car le but ultime c'est que chacun puisse se sentir bien dans ses baskets