Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il n'y a plus de doute maintenant elle doit travailler soit dans un club échangiste ou dans une maison close si cela existe à Prague il y a une autre possibilité qu'elle participe a des soirées privées

quoi qu'il en soit elle travaille pour un patron.

There is no longer any doubt now that she has to work either in a swingers club or in a brothel if it exists in Prague there is another possibility that she participates in private parties

anyway she works for a boss.

Faudrait déjà que les informations données soient vrais, ce qui est loin d'être le cas 

Sur des informations qu'il a déjà donné, j'ai eu beaucoup plus d'informations et de détails sur le couple qui vont en contradictions avec ses propos, et personnellement je préfère croire ces personnes qui ne m'ont jamais déçu plutôt que lui 

Je ne dit pas qu'il ne comprend pas certaines choses, mais soit il les devine au petit bonheur la chance soit il les invente pour combler les blancs dont il ne saisi pas le sens 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Faudrait déjà que les informations données soient vrais, ce qui est loin d'être le cas 

Sur des informations qu'il a déjà donné, j'ai eu beaucoup plus d'informations et de détails sur le couple qui vont en contradictions avec ses propos, et personnellement je préfère croire ces personnes qui ne m'ont jamais déçu que lui 

Je ne dit pas qu'il ne comprend pas certaines choses, mais soit il les devine au petit bonheur la chance soit il les invente pour combler les blancs dont il ne saisi pas le sens 

Je ne comprends pas cette langue il traduit mais vous avez certainement des informateurs plus avisé je n'en doute pas aussi il faudrait que votre informateur se manifeste pour le rectifier sinon nous partirons sur de mauvaises spéculations

I do not understand this language he translates but you certainly have more informed informants I do not doubt it also it would be necessary that your informant appears to rectify it otherwise we will leave on bad speculations

5 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je ne comprends pas cette langue il traduit mais vous avez certainement des informateurs plus avisé je n'en doute pas aussi il faudrait que votre informateur se manifeste pour le rectifier sinon nous partirons sur de mauvaises spéculations

I do not understand this language he translates but you certainly have more informed informants I do not doubt it also it would be necessary that your informant appears to rectify it otherwise we will leave on bad speculations

Déjà je peux te dire une chose qui n'est pas de la spéculation, c'est que Mirukawa n'a pas fait à manger pour les invités de Dantez, donc si déjà cela n'est pas une bonne information, je me permet d'émettre de gros doute sur tout le reste 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Déjà je peux te dire une chose qui n'est pas de la spéculation, c'est que Mirukawa n'a pas fait à manger pour les invités de Dantez, donc si déjà cela n'est pas une bonne information, je me permet d'émettre de gros doute sur tout le reste 

Ok tu marques un point mais moi j'attends toujours ma réponse que fait elle comme profession travaille-t-elle comme agent secret Russe ou travaille-t-elle dans un laboratoire de banque de sperme 🤣 je m'interroge. 🤔

Ok you score a point but I am still waiting for my answer what does she do as a profession does she work as a Russian secret agent or does she work in a sperm 🤣bank laboratory I wonder. 🤔

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il n'y a plus de doute maintenant elle doit travailler soit dans un club échangiste ou dans une maison close si cela existe à Prague il y a une autre possibilité qu'elle participe a des soirées privées

quoi qu'il en soit elle travaille pour un patron.

There is no longer any doubt now that she has to work either in a swingers club or in a brothel if it exists in Prague there is another possibility that she participates in private parties

anyway she works for a boss.

Don't believe everything you read here..:dodgy:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't believe everything you read here..:dodgy:

in fact it depends, we have other people who give information on the forum whose information and translations we can believe but when the information is too good or too big like most of the information I see in this topic, is that often this information comes out of the imagination of the person

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in fact it depends, we have other people who give information on the forum whose information and translations we can believe but when the information is too good or too big like most of the information I see in this topic, is that often this information comes out of the imagination of the person

there has ben much 'speculation' from translators and speculators.. it does get difficult to be sure of someone  (miru) we don't see and has minimal direct talking with Dantez versus a telephone in bed ??? and like any story people do put their own bias or interpretation into the words we get ..  The translators would have a better chance with direct in person talks I would trust more ...

that being said  I have this gut feeling she is just not attractive ??? to be in the gentlemans club /clients business...  maybe a server but an all night long club???  I liked the hospital analogy given by someone but now I am victim to others pov and speculation.... I must just forget about this drama and see what happens with this couples stay in Apt. 

thanks for all the attempts at solving this mysterious woman and couple

Hallo

Miru hat heute nach dem Gespräch mit Dantez um 10 Uhr  im Bett, kein einziges Wort mehr mit Dantez

gewechselt. Sie verließ wieder wie jeden Abend zu gleichen Zeit  wortlos die Wohnung.

Wer spricht bei diesen beiden von ein Paar.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Matzing said:

Hallo

Miru hat heute nach dem Gespräch mit Dantez um 10 Uhr  im Bett, kein einziges Wort mehr mit Dantez

gewechselt. Sie verließ wieder wie jeden Abend zu gleichen Zeit  wortlos die Wohnung.

Wer spricht bei diesen beiden von ein Paar.

it's just that you don't care about all the times they are together
For example, before leaving the apartment and before getting dressed, she joined Dantez in the guestroom

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

there has ben much 'speculation' from translators and speculators.. it does get difficult to be sure of someone  (miru) we don't see and has minimal direct talking with Dantez versus a telephone in bed ??? and like any story people do put their own bias or interpretation into the words we get ..  The translators would have a better chance with direct in person talks I would trust more ...

that being said  I have this gut feeling she is just not attractive ??? to be in the gentlemans club /clients business...  maybe a server but an all night long club???  I liked the hospital analogy given by someone but now I am victim to others pov and speculation.... I must just forget about this drama and see what happens with this couples stay in Apt. 

thanks for all the attempts at solving this mysterious woman and couple

Not attractive enough? guess you have not heard that old expression "you don't look at the mantelpiece when you poke the fire" 🙂 

4 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Not attractive enough? guess you haven't heard that old expression "you don't look at the mantelpiece when you poke the fire" 🙂

personally I  like her a lot. I love natural hanging puffy titties like hers 

But my experience in Europes Gentlemens clubs well maybe a coatcheck.

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

personally I  like her a lot. I love natural hanging puffy titties like hers 

unfortunately i think she won't keep them long
I saw that she had documents from a plastic surgery clinic so for now, I take advantage of each day that she is still beautiful naturally before she does the unthinkable.

Edited by moos54
  • Sad 2