Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

The guest in to the tub

She spent more time with her phone than she did cleaning herself. What is wrong with these people? I never brought my phone into the shower. 🙄

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Que crois tu qu'un psy va dire? ce n'est pas illégale de faire de la chirurgie et si cela permet que les personnes peuvent se sentir mieux dans leur peau, je suis presque certain qu'un n'ira pas contre cette idée car le mais ultime c'est que chacun peut se sentir bien dans ses paniers 

Je n'ai pas dit que la chirurgie esthétique et illégale je dis qu'il y a d'autres solutions pour se sentir mieux dans son corps comme allait faire du sport voir un coach de vie où un psy ça pourrait aider Miru à s'accepter ces dommages qu'une femme aussi jolie est une mauvaise vision de son apparence je suis certain que beaucoup de gens sur ce forum et a l'extérieur dans la rue lui dirait qu'elle est très jolie comme ça.

I did not say that cosmetic surgery and illegal I say that there are other solutions to feel better in your body like going to play sports see a life coach where a shrink could help Miru to get better. accepting this damage that a woman so pretty is a bad view of her appearance I'm sure a lot of people on this forum and outside in the street would tell her that she is very pretty like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

She spent more time with her phone than she did cleaning herself. What is wrong with these people? I never brought my phone into the shower. 🙄

We are older generation , we can survive 😉 Newer generation 😱 pfff .. it will be like this till the next great invention becomes public and affordable . Every decade brings something , we will see . 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I am pleasantly surprised to see that Mirukawa and Dantez seem to speak Czech as easily as they speak Russian, because the guest seems to speak only Czech in view of the sounds of the language.

That suggests that they've lived there for quite a while...

• Like 1

Sunday 4th April. (19.30)  Dantez is having friends over,  2 couples, Dantez being a good host giving out snacks and drinks, the dog is a big hit. Guessing Mirukawa is working? I've not been on line all day. Guests trying not to look at the cameras. 🙂  Dantez looking a lot more relaxed than when Mirukawa is around.