Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

54 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Creo que ella saldrá pronto

Leora does not come out ... she is aware that Malia wants to masturbate in the bathtub ...
Leora will do everything possible to provoke us and for her to occupy the first position at the same moment ... she wants to show that she is the queen ... the number 1, ...
now it's time for the second round ... hahaha
all for pride and money ... hahaha

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I will send you a picture of me and leora together having anal sex hope this helps

Ok, i won't trivialise it Chris!

à l’instant, Raul399 a dit :

Leora ne sort pas ... elle est consciente que Malia veut se masturber dans la baignoire ...
Leora fera tout son possible pour nous provoquer et pour qu'elle occupe la première position au même moment ... elle veut montrer que elle est la reine ... le numéro 1, ...
maintenant il est temps pour le deuxième tour ... hahaha
tout pour la fierté et l'argent ... hahaha

Il n’y a pas eu d’orgasme au premier tour

• Haha 1

I will only say that for me it is more normal to see both of them doing things individually and not this almost everyday together everything . I like that they finally didn’t have a common bath and they both enjoy when together at home their showers by themselves . Yes maybe they will do again and it is nice ( even nice for us  to see at times because then we will have miss  it , which is always better when eating ) but all these things always together , pff , it was like “ hey , I need to be in my room now , read my book , masturbate “ whatever . And yes no one forced for anything but they already knew that side by side and bla bla bla , the viewership was exploding . Finally , for me at least , I see today a bit more normal things . 

Who knows ? Maybe Malia finally starts to be an individual and does things away from Leora’s shadow . 

Reading some comments , well , it could have actually be the first ever head to head competition if Malia was bating who will get the viewers . That’s something new and it would be exploding because of the talks . Malia chose the way for herself ( no one knows if she knows what Leora dues but would be interesting scenario of course ) and I like seeing her behaving normal . Maybe this guy finally does her good ☺️😇

Plus , who knows ? The competition would create other things inside the apartment if they hadn’t talked about and was happening spontaneously . Anyway , it is good to see them a bit apart and doing their own stuff . 

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, i won't trivialise it Chris.

Sorry slip need a dictionary dont understand lived in russia a place that begins with a k leora used to be  nieghbour i have been useing a differened name seen as jimbo as come out i might as well i am paul leoras true love     you fucking lot did not expect that did you 

• Haha 4

And one last comment , I know that I disagree with most of the guys here , but honestly I prefer this normal human reaction and behavior from Malia than seeing Leora for the 4,000th time . I know that 90% want what Leora does but if she was doing it out of nowhere and just because she “ felt “ it and not like the current cameras show , I might consider  to watch . But I know that I am a minority here and just sharing how I see it by my side ☺️