Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Beh, non mi aspettavo che si masturbasse così presto 😳😄

If Malia is alone at home and masturbates , it is usually because she has plans to spend a night or two outside the apartment , at least this is how I have figure out with her that happens most of the times . 

But this is a very strange week of what it is happening in the apartment and we need to have much patience as the time will answer a lot of questions according to the phonecall that Leora made to her friend in Russia . We will see what it is going to happen but maybe it needs some time to get the answers . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Malia is alone at home and masturbates , it is usually because she has plans to spend a night or two outside the apartment , at least this is how I have figure out with her that happens most of the times . 

But this is a very strange week of what it is happening in the apartment and we need to have much patience as the time will answer a lot of questions according to the phonecall that Leora made to her friend in Russia . We will see what it is going to happen but maybe it needs some time to get the answers . 

I am waiting with bated breath

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

today is Friday Malia maybe going weekend 

Strange week 

Time will tell 

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

E ci hai preso giusto 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I am waiting with bated breath

I am sorry to say this , but no matter how nice it is to see masturbations and whatever the girls want to do , for me it is just a repeating process , going in and out of the apartment , coming back to masturbate only to go out again and the same happening all over again and again .

People watch it and they like it and it is perfectly fine , but I personally see nothing new or anything worth commenting . It isn’t a coincidence that yesterday night , the girls synchro bated and there were almost no reactions ( they even did it at prime time when people are browsing the forum ) , it is much more interesting for me to watch what happens after the words that Leora said to her friend about Malia and in general , you could see how the forum went on fire and again many people appeared to comment and post their opinion of what may have happened between the two .

Yes , they all want to watch the girls ( who doesn’t 😆😆 ? ) but I think they are even more that are tired of this “ repeating and endless months scenario “ and they are more interested in seeing how the life of the girls will be than so interested if they masturbate  one more time , for how much time they touch eachother and so on .

It will be a very big disappointment for me , knowing that Leora has said all these things for Malia and haven’t informed her in a way of her thoughts , despite of whatever thoughts she has for Malia , to continue doing the shows with Malia  next to her . This will make me grow a very sad image for Leora , no matter how big or small of a friend Malia is for her , this is for me a really sad and disappointing behavior towards Malia .

The time will give the answers and in a way , define a lot for the current status and character of both girls . 

• Like 2