Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

today is Friday Malia maybe going weekend 

Strange week 

Time will tell 

It will be sad if the time shows that Leora is “ using “ Malia ( I don’t really know what to think about 😔 ) for keeping the high viewership ( although we all know she can do perfectly fine by herself ) and the interest of the apartment when everyone is waiting to “ see this next thing between them “ . I personally have total faith of what The Wedge  helped us with the translation to understand and if Malia knows all these and continues is even more sad than Leora having said all these to her friend and behaving like nothing is wrong behind Malia’s back only for the sake of money and her endless love for the cameras being the exhibitionist girl we all know that she likes to be ( which is fine 😇

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Es wird traurig sein, wenn die Zeit zeigt, dass Leora Malia „benutzt“ (ich weiß nicht wirklich, woran ich denken soll 😔 ), um die hohe Zuschauerzahl (obwohl wir alle wissen, dass sie es alleine perfekt machen kann) und das Interesse von die Wohnung, in der alle darauf warten, „das nächste Ding zwischen ihnen zu sehen“. Ich persönlich habe volles Vertrauen in das, was The Wedge uns bei der Übersetzung geholfen hat, zu verstehen, und wenn Malia all dies weiß und fortfährt, ist es noch trauriger, als dass Leora all dies zu ihrer Freundin gesagt hat und sich so verhält, als wäre hinter Malias Rücken nichts falsch, nur um der Sache willen von Geld und ihrer endlosen Liebe zu den Kameras als Exhibitionistin wissen wir alle, dass sie gerne ist (was in Ordnung ist 😇

I could imagine that L spoke to M outside the apartment. Incidentally, I also think that the corona rules should be observed a little more. They are both only tolerated in the Czech Republic. That can change very quickly if you are not careful. Ok, L goes out too, but she doesn't go during the blocking period or she is gone all day. As for the bate number "The Show must go on"
I personally prefer to see L alone, it then looks more natural to me.
Just my opinion

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

I could imagine that L spoke to M outside the apartment. Incidentally, I also think that the corona rules should be observed a little more. They are both only tolerated in the Czech Republic. That can change very quickly if you are not careful. Ok, L goes out too, but she doesn't go during the blocking period or she is gone all day. As for the bate number "The Show must go on"
I personally prefer to see L alone, it then looks more natural to me.
Just my opinion

The time will give the answers or if a “ mistake “ happens and a talk to someone else happens inside the apartment and translators “ catch “ it . 

About the corona thing , I think it is since a long time confirmed that they both don’t care , the hours they spend outside , moving easily around without worries as it seems , they both must have found ways to do it easily . 

The shows are fine , people like it and this is something of personal taste , anyone bored or not enjoying it or want to see something else , the answer is clear , just don’t watch it 😁😆 . I am not watching it but I tune in if I get the feeling that someone spontaneous is happening and that the feeling of personal pleasure is there ( mostly ) and not one more camera show . I guess I would have liked to see Malia’s morning masturbation earlier today to see if it was a camera show or she felt the need ( although Malia hasn’t proved me that she gets horny for herself  to bate  and she is a camera girl mostly ) 

Leora I have seen thousand times , I am only now enjoying if I see that she just brings erotism suddenly and out of nowhere , but it rarely happens . My interest is Malia because she has managed to stay a mystery . I wish RLC gave her an apartment and so both girls are by themselves  , it might be then full potential for both of them , for Malia to shine and for Leora to be with herself and enjoy what she likes to do most . 

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Abbastanza a sorpresa, Malia è tornata.

It seems today is individual planning 😂🤣 they both come and go , in and out , no common plans .They are lucky that they can move so easily , in my country it is big fine if you caught to be out without any reason and as anywhere I believe , you can’t go out at all at certain times .