Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

11 minutes ago, patou said:

Mauvais signe quand Léora rentre de voir peut être son lover boy et se lave ses cheveux en rentrant peut etre une sortie pour une nuit j espere que je me trompe

La seule chose qui est sûre, c'est que les filles ne se soucient que de la vie qu'elles ont à l'extérieur et leur concentration est complètement pour cette chose.  Dans l'appartement, ils savent quoi faire pour pouvoir remplir leurs obligations professionnelles (3-4 heures de travail ensemble ou suffisamment individuelles pour attirer les téléspectateurs) et la vie continue.

• Upvote 1

REMINDER:  A typical work week in the United States consists of 5 days, 8-10 hours per day (40-50 hours per week). I know in some countries, a work week can be 6 days, as much as 70 hours per week.

Leora typically works a minimum 20 hours per day, 5 days a week (100 hours per week), and often she is home on weekends.  Just as some of your work is a combination of administrative and labor, the same can be said for Leora (and Malia).

Keep that in mind when you bitch and moan why she's not on camera for a day or two; including when you want her to be available on your schedule.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, Howard a dit :

RAPPEL : Une semaine de travail typique aux États-Unis se compose de 5 jours, 8 à 10 heures par jour (40 à 50 heures par semaine). Je sais que dans certains pays, une semaine de travail peut durer 6 jours, jusqu'à 70 heures par semaine.

Leora travaille généralement un minimum de 20 heures par jour, 5 jours par semaine (100 heures par semaine), et souvent elle est à la maison le week-end. Tout comme une partie de votre travail est une combinaison d’administration et de travail, il en va de même pour Leora (et Malia).

Gardez cela à l'esprit lorsque vous salissez et gémissez pourquoi elle n'est pas devant la caméra pendant un jour ou deux; y compris quand vous voulez qu'elle soit disponible à votre horaire.

Elle ne travail pas elle fait acte de présence comme chacun de nous quand nous sommes à la maison

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

REMINDER:  A typical work week in the United States consists of 5 days, 8-10 hours per day (40-50 hours per week). I know in some countries, a work week can be 6 days, as much as 70 hours per week.

Leora typically works a minimum 20 hours per day, 5 days a week (100 hours per week), and often she is home on weekends.  Just as some of your work is a combination of administrative and labor, the same can be said for Leora (and Malia).

Keep that in mind when you bitch and moan why she's not on camera for a day or two; including when you want her to be available on your schedule.

The word “ work “ for what they have chosen to do is very specific and I think anyone can come with a different explanation . Is it work for example when she’s sleeping only to wake up , check her phone and go back to sleep and therefore anyone who was watching this certain moment has been compensated for the money he pays to RLC ( ultimately to the girls ) ? Is the word “ work “ for RLC the obligation of a tenant to be inside a house just in front of cameras or is it required from the tenants to perform any daily human tasks that increase  viewership and potential subscribers ? ( the girls masturbating obviously is work , is it work when they sit on the couch with their mobiles or when they eat in the kitchen ? ) 

I reach around 75-80 hours of work per week in the summer and many times to temperatures around 35-37 Celsius daily and have two days off per week . This i consider work to be honest 😁

Leora va sortir meme tenue que Malia collant noir short en cuir noir voyons si elle vont rentrer se soir avant 21 H va telle rejoindre Malia peut etre une fête ou retrouver son loverboy sortie 17 05 Interphone à sonné

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe we get the airplane sign 🤔

Di certo non per Malia. È uscita senza portarsi un cambio, stranamente. 

Leora non ha preso niente quindi può significare che rimane a dormire dall'amante come può significare che tornerà. Ma già che non ha lasciato la luce accesa come fa di solito...