Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

I think even the mutual bates now are an indication of what it is to follow . They will do something together or “ special “ 😂🤣 if they have plans to either one or both be away overnight . 

The biggest problem in my opinion , it is that like this they think that this is what they “ have to “ do so as to justify their paycheck or their apartment presence . There isn’t a worse thing when everything is according to a schedule or predetermined in the apartment and nothing comes spontaneous for two girls who live in their home only to look forward for the time to come and go and enjoy their lives outside ( which actually I am happy because at least they found a purpose in Prague  since they do nothing else as it seems ) . 

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think even the mutual bates now are an indication of what it is to follow . They will do something together or “ special “ 😂🤣 if they have plans to either one or both be away overnight . 

The biggest problem in my opinion , it is that like this they think that this is what they “ have to “ do so as to justify their paycheck or their apartment presence . There isn’t a worse thing when everything is according to a schedule or predetermined in the apartment and nothing comes spontaneous for two girls who live in their home only to look forward for the time to come and go and enjoy their lives outside ( which actually I am happy because at least they found a purpose in Prague  since they do nothing else as it seems ) . 

The first sentence of your post I thought the exact same thing. When I saw the mutual bate yesterday my first thought was  they will both be out overnight tomorrow(Friday). I would rather see them do something solo or together because they wanted to, not because they felt obligated to do it, I think that would be much better for the viewers.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The first sentence of your post I thought the exact same thing. When I saw the mutual bate yesterday my first thought was  they will both be out overnight tomorrow(Friday). I would rather see them do something solo or together because they wanted to, not because they felt obligated to do it, I think that would be much better for the viewers.

This is a reality that I believe the majority who observe carefully this apartment have understood and in my opinion doesn’t like it . The element of surprise , the out of nowhere moments , the spontaneous things that nothing of this happens , this is what I think has made the apartment to be categorized as stable and boring and has made lots of people to express their disappointment . 

I will say it again and I know it isn’t the popular approach for a comment that should be made here but , the girls they have chosen a way of life that simply isn’t working . You can’t keep the subscribers happy , the RLC business happy , their own lives ( which is the most important undoubtedly ) happy , dividing a life inside the apartment and a life outside the apartment . I can’t even believe that after such a long time when the results are obvious and we can see with our own eyes the direction that this apartment has , that there are people who still doubt that this a way of life that can be successful . A bigger problem is that I don’t think that even the girls are happy with this development , that’s why their mood , their endless hours on their mobiles and the almost no smiles inside the apartment . Especially Malia , I wonder when it is the last time we really saw her happy and a real , genuine smile on her face . 

The more it continues , the more loyal and true fans like slipper will be stopping  their RLC subscription . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Não podemos reclamar de tudo

Leora esteve em casa a semana toda 

Leora tem os seus defeitos e talentos 

Passa algum tempo no telefone  , poderia não gastar muito tempo no telefone  

sua beleza gosta de animais sua amizade com Malia 

Amizade e amor lado a lado 

Leora e Malia 💞🌟💕👸💞

Malia ama leora quando estão juntas Malia faz massagem na leora  

Leora gosta disso 

🐈😘