VH cameras

I've seen discussions about this from time to time in different threads. I think we all can agree that the cameras used in VH is lacking in quality. 

Who owns the cameras? 

I can see how it would be economicaly hard to exchange all cameras to high end cameras. But they could change the one or two of the most important (I mean of course the best angled cameras for sex situations) 

But which cameras would be a decent choice to use in most situations? 

I personally know very little about this types of cameras. 

On 3/25/2021 at 2:00 PM, Callypb said:

I've seen discussions about this from time to time in different threads. I think we all can agree that the cameras used in VH is lacking in quality. 

Who owns the cameras? 

I can see how it would be economicaly hard to exchange all cameras to high end cameras. But they could change the one or two of the most important (I mean of course the best angled cameras for sex situations) 

But which cameras would be a decent choice to use in most situations? 

I personally know very little about this types of cameras. 

Well I am not sure we should discuss all the details in public... 😉

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Callypb said:

Ok, if we skip the part about ownership etc. 

What would be a decent choice of camera to use? What price range are we talking about for a decent camera? 

THe thing is not only the cam. It must fit into the streaming infrastructure they use. Just a better cam does not help at all.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am not sure we should discuss all the details in public... 😉

You always have in the past what's so different now for gods sake. We all know the managers install them surely.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

THe thing is not only the cam. It must fit into the streaming infrastructure they use. Just a better cam does not help at all.

There must be better cams out there thatcan be used in-line with VH's streaming infastructure, if Mr Shitty Cams can find shittier cams then it stands to reason that there must be better on the market too.:biggrin:

• Haha 2