US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's probably because Democrats were busy adjusting the poll books to favor Biden and the Democrats.😉

That comment is exactly why you're an irrelevant hard-right pile of orange shit.

• Like 1

When the White guy killed Asian massage parlor workers in Atlanta the news media was quick to tell the world that the shooter was White. In recent shootings in Philadelphia and Virginia Beach and a deadly carjacking in Washington, D.C., I've yet to hear the news media mention the race of the shooters and carjackers. I wonder why?:huh::dodgy:

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

On MSN the headline on new AP story is, "Prosecutors struggle with consistent story in Jan.6 cases"   I have a suggestion, maybe prosecutors should try telling the truth.:cool:

your comment has no context. try posting the article so that maybe we can all learn something.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When the White guy killed Asian massage parlor workers in Atlanta the news media was quick to tell the world that the shooter was White. In recent shootings in Philadelphia and Virginia Beach and a deadly carjacking in Washington, D.C., I've yet to hear the news media mention the race of the shooters and carjackers. I wonder why?:huh::dodgy:

again post the articles in question please. then we all can judge for ourselves. 

• Upvote 1