US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

I wasn't aware of Joe's qualifications and experience. We have two US senators who would not have voted for him because he's white.

Personally, I don't care about race: I care about competence. I'm a odd person.

However, Joe told me today that he had been in the Senate for 120 years, so maybe I was wrong about his competence to rule over the US.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

You seem to be obsessed with Trump for some reason? If you hadn't noticed Trump is gone,kaput. Whatever he did or didn't do or even threatened to do is history now. Surely you would be best putting all your energy and vitriol into the future and supporting dear old sleepy Joe and not keep whining on about dear traitor,orange man or whatever stock phrases you like to keep using in your tiresome cliches about someone who ain't in power anymore. Get over it, Trump is gone,gone,gone. Maybe that will sink in one day though i won't hold my breath.

the damage that has been done under his regime will take a long time to fix. and by the way nobody is forcing you to read anything. but i'll tell you what i always tell ridge & the rest of the cult. read the posted articles & you might learn something.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wasn't aware of Joe's qualifications and experience. We have two US senators who would not have voted for him because he's white.

Personally, I don't care about race: I care about competence. I'm a odd person.

However, Joe told me today that he had been in the Senate for 120 years, so maybe I was wrong about his competence to rule over the US.

says a supporter of the least competent president in history & a traitor to boot. go back to sleep & then post about your next dream.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I know that Joe Manchin feels like he needs to play it moderate and look like the ultimate Democratic holdout, but voting rights shouldn’t be part of this act. They’re too sacred and urgent and Manchin’s approach has...

Joe Manchin has to be a freaking idiot to "not see" what's going on.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Republicans in the Georgia legislature on Thursday passed a 95-page voter suppression bill through both chambers in one day. Republican Gov. Brian Kemp then signed the legislation into law.For analysis...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Dominion Voting Systems has filed a massive $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News, claiming the right wing cable channel “sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely...

• Upvote 1