US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

59 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why did you post a story from their blog about immigration?  And the Koch Brothers did not support Donald Trump. The CATO Institute is basically a part of the Washington, D.C. establishment just like the Koch Brothers were. 

I didn't post shit fuck nut.  Check the posts again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Republican Party is going to be run by politicians who just want to be a part of the Washington, D.C. establishment swamp, and don't aggressively fight against the  Democrat's destructive radical left wing policies then I couldn't care less what happens to the GOP and Republican politicians.:dodgy:

Of course not.  You want an Authoritarian USA.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In your case, claiming to be sarcastic is just an attempt by you to hide your stupidity and dishonesty when caught making stupid and dishonest statements.

Okie-Dokie Little Nappy, master of projection .

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And in the newbie AlexanderHamilton's very first comment he/she/it called all Republicans fascists, or did you forget what you posted? All I did was reply to that comment.

The newbie is absolutely right.  GQP are fascist fucks.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A conservative at the DAILY BEAST? LMAO  That's almost like believing there is a right wing conservative member of the Chinese Communist Party. :biggrin:

There is....YOU.  Putin's little nappy puppet too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know. That's why I'm waiting for a fair and impartial investigation of the Jan.6 invasion of the Capitol Building to tell us, and not jumping to conclusions like you and your left wing blogs.

you can't comment since dear traitor has lost his social media accounts & fox news has been cutting him short lately leaving you without his disinformation for you to parrot.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I didn't post shit fuck nut.  Check the posts again.

Just caught you in another lie or was that just sarcasm again?  Go to page 72 of the closed thread U.S. General Domestic Politics #8.  On that page there is a comment by you where you erroneously cite the Cato Institute study as proof that Trump did not reduce illegal immigration.:dodgy:

And in the newbie AlexanderHamilton's very first comment he/she/it called all Republicans fascists, or did you forget what you posted? All I did was reply to that comment.

he posted the truth which is a good start. you posted your usual insults because you have nothing else to say.

• Upvote 1

A conservative at the DAILY BEAST? LMAO  That's almost like believing there is a right wing conservative member of the Chinese Communist Party. :biggrin:

read & stop just looking at the picture like you always do. no wonder you know nothing.

• Upvote 1