US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Only forty-eight hours after Donald Trump admitted to Fox News that he has a lot more free time after being banned from Twitter, a host on the same network invoked his "valuable time" to end an interview as...

• Haha 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) was the focus a brutal new column that Frank Cerabino wrote for The Palm Beach Post."Marco Rubio is talking about UFOs. This is a big development and potential evidence of life — for...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In his column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis stated that attorney Sidney Powell is deserving of all the legal difficulties she is being swamped with -- including being sued for $1.3 billion by...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The National Rifle Association is in chaos amid growing calls for gun control following mass shootings at spas in Georgia and at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado."The group has been plagued by...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Companies headquartered in Georgia continue to receive fierce pushback after Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed a voter suppression bill into law.On Saturday, broadcaster Keith Olbermann called for a...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Saturday, Al.com quoted Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) as calling the rioters who invaded the U.S. Capitol in January "fools.""They did more to hurt the Republican Party and our efforts for honest and accurate elections...

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2021 at 7:34 PM, O_U812 said:

More chance that you kept your $1400 social hand-out you Marxist pig.

How can I be a right wing fascist and a Marxist pig at the same time?:huh:   I think you just throw terms around with no idea of what they even mean. What happened to the gaslighting term? They not using it on CNN and MSNBC anymore, so you stopped using it too? I know you didn't come up with it on your own.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How can I be a right wing fascist and a Marxist pig at the same time?:huh:   I think you just throw terms around with no idea of what they even mean. What happened to the gaslighting term? They not using it on CNN and MSNBC anymore, so you stopped using it too? I know you didn't come up with it on your own.

Sar-casm;  the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, O_U812 said:

What's the truth shorty?  Please indulge us.

I don't know. That's why I'm waiting for a fair and impartial investigation of the Jan.6 invasion of the Capitol Building to tell us, and not jumping to conclusions like you and your left wing blogs.