US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know. That's why I'm waiting for a fair and impartial investigation of the Jan.6 invasion of the Capitol Building to tell us, and not jumping to conclusions like you and your left wing blogs.

You won't like the results Nappy.  But you don't like anything unless it's far-right, authoritarian bullshit.  Fascist Nappy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It's not just the news you watch Shorty, it's the shit your butt-buddies put in your ear.  You're easily manipulated.

Like I said before, stop looking in that mirror when you post comments. You reveal too much about yourself.😉

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So Robert Byrd the ex-KKK member wasn't beloved by Democrat politicians? Why did they all flock to his funeral to praise him then?

Why don't you get Maxi's dick out of your ear so you can hear truth and common sense?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Opened and run by the Koch Brothers.  Enough said.

So why did you post a story from their blog about immigration?  And the Koch Brothers did not support Donald Trump. The CATO Institute is basically a part of the Washington, D.C. establishment just like the Koch Brothers were. 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

boy. it didn't take long for you to start name calling new members. now we know why you have no friends at all.

And in the newbie AlexanderHamilton's very first comment he/she/it called all Republicans fascists, or did you forget what you posted? All I did was reply to that comment.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In his column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis stated that attorney Sidney Powell is deserving of all the legal difficulties she is being swamped with -- including being sued for $1.3 billion by...

A conservative at the DAILY BEAST? LMAO  That's almost like believing there is a right wing conservative member of the Chinese Communist Party. :biggrin:

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Companies headquartered in Georgia continue to receive fierce pushback after Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed a voter suppression bill into law.On Saturday, broadcaster Keith Olbermann called for a...

Believe it or not Keith Olbermann is even more insane than he appears to be. Guess that's why he keeps getting fired. 

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The Republican Party is unarguably mired in a historically deep trench of disinformation, division, and cultist devotion to a deranged former reality TV game show host. They are at each others ...

If the Republican Party is going to be run by politicians who just want to be a part of the Washington, D.C. establishment swamp, and don't aggressively fight against the  Democrat's destructive radical left wing policies then I couldn't care less what happens to the GOP and Republican politicians.:dodgy: