B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This is because you behave respecting the rules . But not everyone behaves the same . You aren’t going to your sister because you protect yourself and the others with your behavior and if everyone was doing so , perhaps we would have less dead people . But my question is , for whenever the answer might be , is clearly anyone preventing you from costing you the sister ? Is there a law saying that you can’t visit her ? Or is it because of a possible fee ? 

Behavior and personal respect , that’s why we don’t do , we dare . But isn’t it actually possible ? 

There's a law saying I can't go in her house, because she's not in my bubble. Looking at B2 tonight, unless the guys all live together, which I very much doubt, that's several different bubbles to start with...C&C aren't in the B2 bubble, and B4 and Martina were there today. So, theoretically, we could be looking at 10 different bubbles in B2 today...Fucking crazy...and that is why the whole pandemic is a train crash right now...and I find it unbelievable that someone can defend their behaviour tonight...

Btw, I saw they all left, so it was safe to come back...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

There's a law saying I can't go in her house, because she's not in my bubble. Looking at B2 tonight, unless the guys all live together, which I very much doubt, that's several different bubbles to start with...C&C aren't in the B2 bubble, and B4 and Martina were there today. So, theoretically, we could be looking at 10 different bubbles in B2 today...Fucking crazy...and that is why the whole pandemic is a train crash right now...and I find it unbelievable that someone can defend their behaviour tonight...

Btw, I saw they all left, so it was safe to come back...

And I admire that you respect the law as I am doing it and most of the people do . But there are also others who , as we saw today , they ignore ... for hundred of reasons .. what can we do ? It is always one simple rule ... “ Wear your mask , don’t be stupid , think first the others before thinking yourself “

We do so and we are protecting everyone around us , we are older and more able to control our desires . But I will keep with my words sound like I defend the guys or everyone involved when actually I am trying to explain their actions ☺️

And because we always manage to speak fair , that’s why the extra comment by me 🙄

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And I admire that you respect the law as I am doing it and most of the people do . But there are also others who , as we saw today , they ignore ... for hundred of reasons .. what can we do ? It is always one simple rule ... “ Wear your mask , don’t be stupid , think first the others before thinking yourself “

We do so and we are protecting everyone around us , we are older and more able to control our desires . But I will keep with my words sound like I defend the guys or everyone involved when actually I am trying to explain their actions ☺️

And because we always manage to speak fair , that’s why the extra comment by me 🙄

C'mon DD! Explain their actions! You shouldn't have to, FFS. THEY SHOULD NOT BE THERE!! END OF...

Ok, that's it for me before I really lose it...

• Like 1