B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have no idea if these people are vaccinated . If they have made personal Covid tests . I have no idea about these people . I say they are wrong and it is a matter of personal behavior . If you know that you will create a problem and you will still going to do it , it is a matter of personal maturity . But once again. , these people act like human , irresponsible but human . Let’s bring the police to arrest them because 12-13 people gathered in a house when it might be that they do and obey at all hygiene protecting measures . 

Hygiene? Aren't you the clever scientist?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're getting embarrassing defending them, I'm afraid...
I won't watch B2 out of principal, I'm afraid...The way the girls flaunt the Covid restrictions really pisses me off. You get a coach load of guys piling into B2, and I can't even enter my sisters fucking house!!

I really hope they get busted tonight...

Goodnight

ufc 220 mma GIF by UFC

nothing is going to happen anyways I'm more focus on this rematch tonight 🤷‍♂️😂

stipe vs francis 2😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're getting embarrassing defending them, I'm afraid...
I won't watch B2 out of principal, I'm afraid...The way the girls flaunt the Covid restrictions really pisses me off. You get a coach load of guys piling into B2, and I can't even enter my sisters fucking house!!

I really hope they get busted tonight...

Goodnight

This is because you behave respecting the rules . But not everyone behaves the same . You aren’t going to your sister because you protect yourself and the others with your behavior and if everyone was doing so , perhaps we would have less dead people . But my question is , for whenever the answer might be , is clearly anyone preventing you from costing you the sister ? Is there a law saying that you can’t visit her ? Or is it because of a possible fee ? 

Behavior and personal respect , that’s why we don’t do , we dare . But isn’t it actually possible ? 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Questo perché ti comporti rispettando le regole. Ma non tutti si comportano allo stesso modo. Non andrai da tua sorella perché proteggi te stesso e gli altri con il tuo comportamento e se tutti lo facessero, forse avremmo meno morti. Ma la mia domanda è: ogni volta che la risposta potrebbe essere, c'è chiaramente qualcuno che ti impedisce di farti costare la sorella? C'è una legge che dice che non puoi farle visita? O è a causa di una possibile commissione? 

Comportamento e rispetto personale, ecco perché non lo facciamo, osiamo. Ma non è effettivamente possibile? 

Ci sono delle restrizioni che vietano spostamenti, divieto di stare in casa con piu’ di un tor di persone, quindi si, lo vietano

Just now, wooders78 said:

they could have brought some booze with them, cheapskates

too many guys anyways just a bunch blockers stopping each other just to realize they never stood a chance 😂

6 blue balls tonight for b2 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't be sorry because you're not arguing with me, but you are showing your naivety. The police are there to enforce laws. Sometimes human nature causes people to disobey the law. Is that clear to you? so don't  use that logic again, please.

I will say it again differently.. since 7 November , I have been out of my home till now , maybe 8-10 times and that was only to visit bank ATMs to make some transactions that can’t be made with internet banking . I have seen no one except my family that we live in the same complex . I followed all the rules as I follow them also here at home . But how can I accuse others if they think a different way ? They didn’t steal , they didn’t enter a house illegally , they didn’t kill . They just showed their human instincts . I don’t agree with them for the millionth time but I don’t accuse them ... I honestly don’t know how else to write it . 

• Sad 1